Is It Just Me Or Is The Forums "quality" Lower Than It Was ?

Pashley26

Is it just me or are the photo's and icons and stuff on the forum of a lower quality than they were a few weeks ago ?

Look at this print screen of the forum, notice the staged colors around the typing box, and the scratchiness of the TF logo ? Also allot of the higher quality photo's I've uploaded then put on the forum are in poo quality, but on the uploading wedsite they're in really good quality :(

1232vqa.jpg

Edited by Pashley26

:(

Some of the photo's I've uploaded have come up fuzzy aswell.

I've uploaded some massive, and high quality photo's in the car thread and there all really good but one of them is fuzzy :huh:

I'll check my settings and see what happens.

*all the DP's are out too 2nlfti.jpg

Gutted.

Cheers guys, I'll phone up my ISP in the morning. My settings are normal ;)

Edited by Pashley26

Tried it in a different browser?

I can't see how it's your ISP's fault really... Might aswell ring them anyway! Anything for a good moan eh? ;)

IE and Safari are the same.

I've just moved house and stuff so they might have made a bum up when reconnecting me and put me on something different ?

I'm not at home at the moment I'm on a wireless jobbie but I've NEVER had a problem with it and it's always been great quality. I might try updating it tonight <_<

Thank god, i thought this was gonna be another thread about the decline of member intelligence, the cool crew and how trials forum has turned shit.

I thought that too at first! :rolleyes:

Edited by Dan6061

40% warn lololol.

That's srsly weird though man, looks fine here :S

I was on double that until I made one of my best posts on TF ;)

I've turned my res' up a little bit but to no avail; oh well, "It's only the internet...."

Edited by Pashley26

Tried other browsers?

I've tried IE and Safari.

I've updated both of them, my graphics card and messed about with a few quality settings. It happens on little images on stuff like ebay and on Tf.

But if I look at photo's saved on my laptop and stuff it's fine.

Seems kinda weird because it's happened since I've moved house, I'm wondering if the phone/internet wires in this house are cheap shitty quality draining ones maybe ?

WAHEY !!!!

It's all working now, but when the TF logo loads up it flashes yellow for a second first ! RNADOMS

Edited by Pashley26

Jesus, it's NOTHING to do with moving house or your isp.

Whats the problem then Einstein ? Or do you not have a f**king clue why my internets been f**ked over since I moved house ? Thought not....

And also, how is thinking bad quality wires are effecting my internet quality such a stupid idea ? If the quality of pretty much every other wire in the world has some sort of effect on the quality of the information carried through it I thought it was pretty logical seeing as it's not a problem with my ISP and I haven't changed any setting on my laptop.

Edited by Pashley26

Do you think your wires are sifting through all the information and sabotaging your viewing of this forum and ebay by making picture quality a little worse? Honestly?

I can't even explain myself because the concept is so daft.

Your internet's clearly not 'f**ked over' as your posting on here.

The data is getting through to you, your pc isn't showing it right.

Edited by Walleee

Do you think your wires are sifting through all the information and sabotaging your viewing of this forum and ebay by making picture quality a little worse? Honestly?

No, not at all. I think that maybe the wires in this new house are of a cheaper quality. So all of the pictures I see on the internet are of a lower quality as a result of the lower quality wires that the information is passing through. As with most wires I think because they are of a lesser quality, the information cannot be passed though as a high enough quality for my laptop to download all of the image so I can see it all.

I can't even explain myself because the concept is so daft.

Your internet's clearly not 'f**ked over' as your posting on here.

The data is getting through to you, your pc isn't showing it right.

It's not just the photo's I'm having a problem with ? My internet is slower, my hotmail freezes and youtube video's aren't loading.

And if my laptop can't show the data properly how come photo's I've got saved to my laptop off my camera and stuff are still in high quality ? I haven't changed anything on my laptop, I haven't even turned it on for a week or so. I turned it on the other day and I was like "Oh shit, my internets not showing color gradients....hmmm" Checked my res, checked my color settings (still at 32 bit) and nothing has changed from optimum performance. So I checked my internet setting and all is good, I changed browsers and it was the same. I downloaded Firefox and still got the same.

Edit - And I can't sign into hotmail, it constantly signs me in and then out.

:mellow:

Edited by Pashley26

fair enough, but my logic is if the wires arnt good enough to show you pictures, how is video getting through? (assuming your getting bits of video from youtube?)

edit: tried backing up to a restore point if youve got one?

Edited by Walleee

Do not be alarmed, help is at hand.

This is roughly what Trials Forum looks like on a graph representation.

xyz2wf_lrg.jpg

The Z axis represents member dissatisfaction

The X axis represents the outdoor temperature

The Y axis represents everything else (hunger, comfort, blood alcohol level, life quality etc.)

So as you can see, the outdoor temperature has caused your member satisfaction to drop. You are now on the dark side of the graph, and need to wait until it gets warmer outside. Expressing your dissatisfaction will only move your position along the Y axis, so you might as well just get drunk instead since nothing will help you get back into the blue zone. We're all looking forward to spring, it's only a matter of time.