Bash Snappage.

Jack Chinnery

What did you hit to make it look like that? That's pretty crazy! Was it an Onza bash?

Onza :$

But yes it was only like a 25" wall i was bashing and just generally pissing around on tbf.

Shame...

Should use a bashring wont get your trousers eaten and prevents you damaging your frame if it breaks.

I use a bashring on my t-poo?

Nice. The Onza bashes aren't the strongest I don't think. I've had mine snap on one of the tabs at the bottom of it before.

Shame...

Should use a bashring wont get your trousers eaten and prevents you damaging your frame if it breaks.

What is this bullshit? :P My trousers get caught with a bash ring, as do my mate's. And if your bashring breaks, it'll just f**k your freewheel over. But they don't tend to break so it's not an issue really. But they do add a lot of bb stress.

Nice. The Onza bashes aren't the strongest I don't think. I've had mine snap on one of the tabs at the bottom of it before.

What is this bullshit? :P My trousers get caught with a bash ring, as do my mate's. And if your bashring breaks, it'll just f**k your freewheel over. But they don't tend to break so it's not an issue really. But they do add a lot of bb stress.

Ha as you can see mine snapped right at the thin point (the tail) :mellow:

Bah that's nothing new, when i use to ride mod i went through bash plates easily even the full solid ones without the onza logo or a square. This will happen if your a new rider. Just move on to a bash ring when you have the cash.

Notice how all the companies put a hole there, often with corners to encourage snapping so you have to buy a replacement? The ones on my monty used to snap all the time. I never really used it either. just one solid impact is enough for the to break. It's all about making money.