Be Part Of The Biggest Trials Street Ride

JackMeek

Hey guys.

Have been speaking to Jonny Jones and we have come up with a Nice Idea.

For Me this will be the 1st Big ride ive been on Without Hobbsie (we used to go to most of them and meet up), and I know for alot of other people there are some riders that would have loved to have riden with us but cant.

So we think it would be a great idea if we could have some time in the day to have a moments silince for us all to remember the riders Who have Passed away over the last Few Years.

We all know some of those riders would have been excited about such an event, and would have loved to come along.

Give it some thought Please.

This is such a lovley Idea.

This is not a remeberance ride with out sounding harsh.

If anything we should celebrate/remember Hobbsie along with DJ and others at DJ's memorial rides.

Idea.

Im going to hand out maps still. (thats the plan) At 11am for riders who want them. We can do a minute then if that sounds good.

Who ever is there is there and we just do it then.

Whats your thoughts Lee and J.J

God i wish hobbsie was here for this ride. grrrr life is a git sometimes.

Edited by JackMeek

Hey guys.

For Me this will be the 1st Big ride ive been on Without Hobbsie (we used to go to most of them and meet up), and I know for alot of other people there are some riders that would have loved to have riden with us but cant.

So we think it would be a great idea if we could have some time in the day to have a moments silince for us all to remember the riders Who have Passed away over the last Few Years.

We all know some of those riders would have been excited about such an event, and would have loved to come along.

This is such a lovley Idea.

This is not a remeberance ride with out sounding harsh.

If anything we should celebrate/remember Hobbsie along with DJ and others at DJ's memorial rides.

Idea.

Im going to hand out maps still. (thats the plan) At 11am for riders who want them. We can do a minute then if that sounds good.

Who ever is there is there and we just do it then.

Whats your thoughts Lee and J.J

God i wish hobbsie was here for this ride. grrrr life is a git sometimes.

i like the idea.

i didn't know any of the riders that have been lost to us, a minutes respect is heart warming.

Edited by Aaron.gloster

anyone got a magura lever i can buy, i just decided i would snap mine just before i went out to ride :(

il be there no matter what though, might have to bring my skateboard as a replacement if i dont get a lever :P

edit: il be there on a bike now as someone has an old 04 lever for a tenner. woop!

edit2: this day gets better, im getting a free one :D

Edited by Bearded Midget

Of coursee..f**k walking lol..

Cya there Jack. xx

trials bike though right? haha

fatpants!!! ---- I need to stay at urs more then just saturday... as in friday saturday and sunday... 3 nights.. that way it only costs me £8 to get there and back... if not its 41 quid and i wont be able to come... on saturday if your working ill ride round london with the other till u finish :)

I'm Not going : , so very upset about it, but my mum will only let me go if my bigger bro Ravemonkey goes. But he's a lazy c*nt and won't go, so I'm going to ask you all a very big favour. Could you all send PM's and comments to my bro saying don't be a lazy f*ck as I really want to go. Hopefully he'll change his mind.

Heres the link to my bros Profile, http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/index.php?showuser=15664

done (Y)

I'm Not going : , so very upset about it, but my mum will only let me go if my bigger bro Ravemonkey goes. But he's a lazy c*nt and won't go, so I'm going to ask you all a very big favour. Could you all send PM's and comments to my bro saying don't be a lazy f*ck as I really want to go. Hopefully he'll change his mind.

Heres the link to my bros Profile, http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/index.php?showuser=15664

Ive said it hundreds of times and it still hasn't sunk into that thick head of yours

so, ill say it once more just so everyone else can hear

I am not being lazy, its just

I AM WORKING ON THAT DAY SO CANNOT COME

I tryed to get the day off work but cannot due to lack of available staff to cover me

If i come i will lose my job its a simple as that

So stop with the stupid posts and messages and get over it

YOUR NOT GOING

Ive said it hundreds of times and it still hasn't sunk into that thick head of yours

I tryed to get the day off work but cannot due to lack of available staff to cover me

YOUR NOT GOING

but he'll keep trying ;)

YOUR NOT GOING

man, if it's true it's a shame

and your brother seems a bit :S

has anyone got a spare bit on brand new khe collapse chain, from what theyv cut off when theyve fitted one? cus iv taken my new chain off my mod to put on my stock and lost the spare bit of chain, so its too shop and iv bodged it with another chain,.... which i know wont last a ride like this one ... cheers in advance... someone must have a bit :)

has anyone got a spare bit on brand new khe collapse chain, from what theyv cut off when theyve fitted one? cus iv taken my new chain off my mod to put on my stock and lost the spare bit of chain, so its too shop and iv bodged it with another chain,.... which i know wont last a ride like this one ... cheers in advance... someone must have a bit :)

I still do, about 3 inches left, will bring it anyways to london ride with a chain tool.

Great idea Jack sounds good! It will be hard to get ALL the riders to remain silent for a moment so we'll just have to do the best we can!

For the guy who needs a new lever, I just bought an old-style one from Onza on eBay, told them I needed it for the weekend (which I do) and I got one for £20 + postage.

Hopefully this link to their eBay shop will work!

There's even an old-skool Raceline lever on there! :D

you know what hyde park is...? it's a park..grass, trees, pond, dogs etc...

nothing to ride in it! Closes at sundown.

take that back!

there are some awsome places to ride in there for all abilitys!

i just dont think theres enough for us all to get on if you get me.

Hey guys.

awsome idea!

bit of a long shot but i dont suppose anyone will be staying in the Jurys Inn on canary warf?

cant wait for this ride,

oh my mum n dad will be there (Y):P

I'm still looking for accommodation - The websites are driving me f**king nuts... Where would I find a decent bike friendly B&B near Liverpool Street Station? Is £110-120 a reasonable figure for 2 days B&B in London?

Click :)

Try this website. Should be able to get 2 nights cheap at one of their hostels.