Be Part Of The Biggest Trials Street Ride

JackMeek

TRUST ME THE POLICE ARE NOT GOING TO BE A PROBLEM UNLESS YOU'RE RUDE TO THEM OR TEST THEM.

Wow! What a statement.

We could come bearing flowers, the fact remains that there are could be well over 100 people all engaging in illegal activity so my advice would be to leave if you see the police, not stay and be polite. Anyway, like Mr Nick Wood says, this is going to be the funniest ride in ever.

My step dad has told me, this being he works for London underground etc. He is getting info from me so he can make sure the trains know about this stuff.

Because he like plans emergencies etc for transport for london. So if something is wrong he has the plans etc.

Anyways back on topic he is with police day in day out.

He has said if the police did have a problem what they would do is make a MASSIVE circle of the pigs around us and slowly move inwards. Making the circle smaller and smaller un-till we are ALL shoulder to shoulder. and they would make us stand there for god knows how long then after like an hour they would start to let people go one by one.

But I'm thinking as my step dad knows this know he is gonna be sorting things out.

What is the actually name of the ride so he knows etc unless this has already been sorted?

a poem that was inspired by this ride

the author rides mtb but in no way trials, but the words hans and rey were inspiration.

Chris goes gay over Hans Ray,creams in his pants when Rey says hey,thinking of Hans Rey helps him work rest and play and inspired him to buy a new bike on e-bay,which he doesn't regret to this day so he'd say,but he wont be riding it in the Hans Rey way,well at least not today,ain't built it yet eh, which leads me to say, is that just your way? don't you want to get on it and play?or leave it wasting away?your mind I hope to sway not to leave it this way,if not you really are truly gay!

Rusevelt - you wouldn't have seen the curving marble ledges before 'cos they only got put in about a week to two weeks ago. Regarding the block benches by the Hayward Gallery cafe, you'd be pretty lucky to get anything done on them, especially during the day on a weekend. Security aren't keen.

Interestingly: Someone tried adding me on Facebook to a BMX ride that's going on on the 1st as a 'rival' ride to this one, haha. Good times...

Interestingly: Someone tried adding me on Facebook to a BMX ride that's going on on the 1st as a 'rival' ride to this one, haha. Good times...

Ahaha, fantastic! Could you imagine the bmx community organising something similar at the same time? It would/will be absolutely incredible!

my advice would be to leave if you see the police, not stay and be polite.

I'd be inclined to disagree with that one - with there being so many of us, it'll be almost impossible to get away. I do think our best bet will be to try and chat to and respect any potential officers, rather than simply running in fear. Which option would make us look like a better, more considerate bunch of people?

Really can't wait. :)