Be Part Of The Biggest Trials Street Ride

JackMeek

Joe Hodges... which means there will be lots of one-wheely bikes around too.

The other group was joe hodges (one of the world best uni cyclist)

He was sorting out a group and i was doing one at the same time. Its know big deal if you confirm on that one. But the more accurate info is on this link http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?ref=mb#/eve...eid=59022680961

I will be doing a facebook email to who are on the list and give a cool update soon on some interesting news that is in the works with the london ride. what trials celebs are coming ect.

Are we to expect riot control? If we're anticipating over 200 riders surely the local police are going to wonder whether we're terrorists or escaped nutters.

Either way this is going to be absolutely epic.

Edited by pogo

This might sound sad but I think we should squeak our brakes at the same time . with over 100 people doing it (allowing for those with disc's) it should make a nice noise, see we can break some windows with the vibration and It would really piss off 3dd lol

Edited by Gogz-

Are we to expect riot control? If we're anticipating over 200 riders surely the local police are going to wonder whether we're terrorists or escaped nutters.

Either way this is going to be absolutely epic.

it is reece might be on a new bike aswell lol

cant wait lads buying pads etc off people when im down

and yeah wont police do something about us lot there is alot of people going

Edited by Trisandhisbt

when ever theres a big ride though most of the time people split up and go different ways but i spose if hermance and kenny are gonna be there people are going to want to just watch and be amazed at the skill level i remember the last big one (that i went to) security tried getting us to move on from the sloped walls, had bessell just abusing her was too funny

If that amount of riders show up I'm sure some sort of journalist or photographer will get a shot of us in a local paper.

Metro

London lite

The gaurdian

The Times

Mayor of london

The Standard

Time Out

Daily Mail

The Express

The independant

The sun

Extrem TV

BBC

All contacted and more being contacted. That should get our sport some recognition.

Lets hope we lead by example and with the coverage and each rider's council to back biketrial parks. Aim High and at least try.

Im so going to try and get Reading one after this.

There will be a map given out at 11am to all the riders with all the hot spots on it. So if a spot is over crowded and you cant ride it then you can find plenty of the other spots. Trust me there are loads of spots

The pro riders are going to be in abundance you can always watch the best of trials

I have some really interesting gossip but im just confirming it and then i will release it.

Jack Meek

Edited by JackMeek

Metro

London lite

The gaurdian

The Times

Mayor of london

The Standard

Time Out

Daily Mail

The Express

The independant

The sun

Extrem TV

BBC

All contacted people and more being contacted. That should get our sport some recognition.

There will be a map given out at 11am to all the riders with all the hot spots on it. So if a spot is over crowded and you cant ride it then you can find plenty of the other spots.

The pro riders are going to be in abundance

I have some really interesting gossip but im just confirming it and then i release it.

Jack Meek

this is brill jack well done but is there gonna be one place where all the riders meet up ?

tris x

I don't want to sound negative, but why call the press and Mayor of London to alert them of our impending criminal damage? There seems a good chance that we could all be portrayed very badly, as if a swarm of locust had descended down on the City of Westminster. Fortunately London's a big enough place that if we do get problems with the police we'll be able to find somewhere out of the City to ride, but I'm just not sure it's a very good idea.

On the whole it's just a bit frustrating that 'Jump London' was such a big thing, but trials is completely underground by comparison; I just can't imagine trials getting similar ratings on Channel 4.

I don't want to sound negative, but why call the press and Mayor of London to alert them of our impending criminal damage? There seems a good chance that we could all be portrayed very badly, as if a swarm of locust had descended down on the City of Westminster. Fortunately London's a big enough place that if we do get problems with the police we'll be able to find somewhere out of the City to ride, but I'm just not sure it's a very good idea.

On the whole it's just a bit frustrating that 'Jump London' was such a big thing, but trials is completely underground by comparison; I just can't imagine trials getting similar ratings on Channel 4.

that's pretty much what i thought...

not saying you're out of touch, but riding in London is very different to a few years ago in the staples era.. it might even be best if we don't go to the city, the police seem to have more power now than they did...

adam

not saying you're out of touch, but riding in London is very different to a few years ago in the staples era.. it might even be best if we don't go to the city, the police seem to have more power now than they did...

How dare you, who do you think you are? Don't you know who I am?

We'll just see how things go. If it all kicks off we'll just have to stay South of the river; failing that, everybody's welcome back to mine for a Cornetto.

Anyway, there's plenty to ride that isn't on the 'Sloped walls, Tate, St Pauls' route.

My tips for London newcomers is that there's a place called 'The Barbican' and a place called 'New Scotland Yard' where they love trials, take your friends.

My tips for London newcomers is that there's a place called 'The Barbican' and a place called 'New Scotland Yard' where they love trials, take your friends.

I can back this up, the residents of the Barbican centre love to watch trials riders from their windows!

How dare you, who do you think you are? Don't you know who I am?

We'll just see how things go. If it all kicks off we'll just have to stay South of the river; failing that, everybody's welcome back to mine for a Cornetto.

Anyway, there's plenty to ride that isn't on the 'Sloped walls, Tate, St Pauls' route.

haha...i didn't mean you stephen...i meant Jack! It's me...adam