Be Part Of The Biggest Trials Street Ride

JackMeek

You knows it. :)

pads.jpg

I'll also be photographing the event for MBUK, Trialmagazine, and of course t-f!

Quality photos from mike mean im getting the issues when they come out for sure.

Those pads look as good in that pic as they are on bike. Im glad i had them on for this. Sooooooo Slippy in the snow.

post-19892-1233709378_thumb.jpg

You knows it. :)

pads.jpg

I'll also be photographing the event for MBUK, Trialmagazine, and of course t-f!

Got an old pair a can by for about £15..

That goes for anybody, have to have a fair part of life left.. about 4-5mm.

Edited by Smoby

Is anyone going past Bristol on the way up ? Or does anyone from the surrounding area need a lift ? I just don't want to go on my own - seems a waste...

don't know how i'm getting there but if there's a lift going i'll come to bristol and contrebute.

or if there's anyone going from gloucester area.

i really don't want to miss the chance of riding with the world's best!!!!

HELL NO!!!

just a thought.

would it not be an idea to rent a mini bus from bristol/gloucester.....surrounding area's???

we could easily fill a bus+bikes!?!?

Edited by Aaron.gloster

Is anyone going past Bristol on the way up ? Or does anyone from the surrounding area need a lift ? I just don't want to go on my own - seems a waste...

I'm in Bristol for the weekend and really want to go to this but would need to be back by 6pm so wouldn't get much of a ride in, else I'd claim a space in the OvlovOfLove :(

Hi guys im trying to piece together from infomation on street riding spots to make the ultimate london street trials map for the 1st of March.

If anyone would like to contribute through there knowledge and do a google map from the south bank up to Tower Bridge and across and back down towards st pauls and beyond and fill all the missing gaps on street spot location. Get drop pins on trials spots and send google map copy to jack_meek@hotmail.co.uk I will place credits for contributors on printed copys to help people find there way around if they want to group off and ride all the good places with out getting lost for first time goers.

People who i think would be good at this would be.

Andrew chai

Rob larkin

Joe hodges

Nick Goddard

Nick Wood

Andrew spode

Lee. m

Dan Ko

Matt Staples

Jonny Jones

Adam Bessell

Give us some help lads Please.

There are some amazing spots just south of South Bank, more towards Kennington/Elephant & Castle/Camberwell way. Ask Joel B about them - he's the man with the in-depth, street dawg knowledge... Either way, might be cool for some people who are tired of the same old SB->SP route?