Biketrials - Documentation (english Subtitles)

Bigman

Posted on behalf of Marcus (Icke84) in NMC

Hi,

september last year i made this documentation with martin smolka and hannes herrmann.

this weekend martin finished translating the subtitles and i put it together yesterday.

now here it is.

http://www.vimeo.com/3043794

greets

Marcus

notice: there are some weird edits in the intro, i will update the video tommorow, but the rest is ok, so i think it dosn't annoy you

This realy is worth the watch, it is a very well done video!!

Adam

wow that was amazing! this should be shown on Eurosport and other sports channels to make the sport more popular and known :rolleyes:

there was just one thing what I didnt like. One guy said that competitions are not about being the best or something, well tell that to the high level competitors. That is something what I personally dont agree with, for most people it is just for fun and stuff but there still are some who work hard to get to the top and stay there :)

... One guy said that competitions are not about being the best or something, well tell that to the high level competitors. That is something what I personally dont agree with, for most people it is just for fun and stuff but there still are some who work hard to get to the top and stay there :)

he doesn't talk about competitions, he mean street trials is not about being the best... maybe the subtitles interpret it wrong?

and thanks for all your comments. this year i will be at the koxxdays, maybe i meet some of you. and i planned to make a video of it too.

but no interviews, only roadtrip to france and vibes... (with marko berthold and maybe hannes herrmann)

Marcus