Trials Uk

pearrcyy-t-pro

Nothings going on, He just Sometimes messes orders up. Ive ordered onza citrus pads, Maggie tpa kit and afew other things from him and they come more than on time and all the right things came. But others do get it bad with him. Lets have this topic closed and ill leave the last sentence for it.

Tarty; If they dont have what you want. Get from select, And if they dont have it use trials uk as a last resort. (Y)

Edited by Onza t-vee rider jack :)

Nothings going on, He just Sometimes messes orders up Ive ordered onza citrus pads, Maggie tpa kit and afew other things from him and they come more than on time and all the right things came. But others do get it bad with him. Lets have this as a closed topid and ill leave the last sentence for it.

Tarty; If they dont have what you want. Get from select, And if they dont have it use Delta bikes, then if they don't have it, trials uk die as a last resort. (Y)

Edited by Ben John-Hynes

he's still taking orders, but doesnt answer phone,gets everything wrong. hoping my order comes correct, only reason i did it was because i have waited months to hope tarty get a white try all rim back in stock but they wont for ages, so i had to try trials-uk. crossed fingers he gets it right.

i best be getting my correct rim lol

I can't believe you said all that, and still ordered from T-UK!?

Should've actually paid attention to what you were typing, and took your own advise!

I can't believe you said all that, and still ordered from T-UK!?

Should've actually paid attention to what you were typing, and took your own advise!

That's exactly what i said to him. A quote from Ash on msn yesterday; 'I've rung about 50 times and there was still no answer so i thought f**k it, lets order anyway'. >_<

Why do people still use Dan? His descriptions are shit, he's spells everything wrong, doesn't update his site like he should, obviously can't read as everythnig he sends is wrong. Do people not recognise that?!

cus theyre plain stupid?

post-8618-1233840121_thumb.jpg

no , its just that i've ordered a frame , bottom bracket and a headset from him , but the moneys gone out of my account and still no order has came or any information as to why it hasn't come yet ( been waiting almost a month) they haven't replied to any e-mails or answered any phone calls

I wanted to buy a czar mod frame from t-uk on saturday.

I suppose it's worth the risk of waiting a few extra days for the frame and paying inly £190 as apposed to paying £243 on tarty.

Get tarty to price match it (Y)

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/content.php?sh...e=price_promise

Edited by Rich Hill