Very Big Sidehop

Joe Hawkins

Hi

Thought I would show you a quick drawing I did today. I know it's not perfect and the picture didn't come out as well as it could have due to use of a camera phone but I just thought you might like to see it anyway.

Comments welcome and tips would be great!

Thanks

JOE

post-18262-1234899337_thumb.jpg

Not Riding but a few others.

Motorbike

post-18262-1234899873_thumb.jpg

Audi S4

post-18262-1234899699_thumb.jpg

Edited by Joe Hawkins

Hey mate, that's awesome (Y)

Do you study drawing at school?

Do you use computer software as photoshop? You can do some amazing editing from good dramings like yours. (great effects and look with a few amont of effort)

here some examples (from me :$ ) http://www.trashzen.com/fr-gallery-mehdi.html

keep it up (and if you have other cool drawings, show it to us!)

Thanks for the comments guys!

Hey mate, that's awesome (Y)

Do you study drawing at school?

Do you use computer software as photoshop? You can do some amazing editing from good dramings like yours. (great effects and look with a few amont of effort)

here some examples (from me :$ ) http://www.trashzen.com/fr-gallery-mehdi.html

keep it up (and if you have other cool drawings, show it to us!)

I do the the art that most of us have to take at school but i am hopfully going to take GCSE art and A-level as well.

I havn't really used photoshop before, I have only used it at school to merge picture and things like that but i haven't really drawn or edited pictures on it before. It would be great to try though, i might have to look into that!

Your pictures are brilliant, the effect that they give is amazing. What/How have you produced them?

Edited by Joe Hawkins

I havn't really used photoshop before, I have only used it at school to merge picture and things like that but i haven't really drawn or edited pictures on it before. It would be great to try though, i might have to look into that!

Your pictures are brilliant, the effect that they give is amazing. What/How have you produced them?

there at least two ways to do drawings and paintings on photoshop

1: you can scan a handmade drawing and edit it on photoshop...you can play with a lot of editing set up and filters to change the look of your drawing.

And you can paint it with digital colors and use real life pictures as textures to give the look that you want to your drawing. There's a bunch of tools in photoshop to do it.

2: You can do everything with your computer if you have a graphic tablet(which could be really expensive)...If you train(at start it's fecking hard to draw with a graphic tablet), you could draw pictures directly in photoshop and paint it also...and because it's on the computer you can do a lot of mistakes, it doesn't matter. Here's a lot of stunning digital painting http://forums.cgsociety.org/forumdisplay.php?f=137 You can actually see how far you can go with a computer and a graphic tablet ;)

about photoshop, it's quite easy to find lots of tutorial about photoshop with google and youtube

Is the sidehop based on Sam Oliver by any chance ? Koxx, Piss pot?

Also, looked on your profile, your 14? Jesus thats a very good effort!

Yes the picture is based on Sam Oliver. You really Know your stuff.

there at least two ways to do drawings and paintings on photoshop

1: you can scan a handmade drawing and edit it on photoshop...you can play with a lot of editing set up and filters to change the look of your drawing.

And you can paint it with digital colors and use real life pictures as textures to give the look that you want to your drawing. There's a bunch of tools in photoshop to do it.

2: You can do everything with your computer if you have a graphic tablet(which could be really expensive)...If you train(at start it's fecking hard to draw with a graphic tablet), you could draw pictures directly in photoshop and paint it also...and because it's on the computer you can do a lot of mistakes, it doesn't matter. Here's a lot of stunning digital painting http://forums.cgsociety.org/forumdisplay.php?f=137 You can actually see how far you can go with a computer and a graphic tablet ;)

about photoshop, it's quite easy to find lots of tutorial about photoshop with google and youtube

Thanks for the advice, I have looked at a Graphics Tablet before and they looked really good!

Very good pics mate,

Honoured you have drawn me ;)

Perhaps you could mail me a bigger file of it & I could use for a desktop pic! (Y)

Cheer's Sam.

I will take a picture of it again with a better camera and then email it to you, I have got you email address off your website.

Joe

Edited by Joe Hawkins