The Offcial Portsmouth Dj Ride 2009

stuntsbyjon

The memorial ride is always held at this particular time of year due to the fact that it was when 'DJ' aka David Jones (my son) was killed by joy riders. If you were around when this happened on the 14th May 2004 you would understand the effect it had on the whole trials forum community and the reason why they (you) are keeping this going in his memory....but now its not just his memory you remember but that of ~Beau, Jansen, Hobsie and Oli too, all of them knew DJ. Now they have the best Trials park in the world, so when you see a vapour trail it could be one of your mates riding above you... well that's what i like to think anyway. (And no i haven't lost the plot)

It is amazing that you hold this event once a year and that so many of you attend, we (the Jones') look forward to seeing the pictures of the day as it keeps what DJ was all about alive in our hearts.

Keep the ride going lads (and lasses) its what you are all about. Keep the Fluffy Bunny Movement alive.

love Sue x :bunny::deej::bunny:

Edited by forum mum

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So, its this Sunday all!

How many of you lot are making the now epic journey to Portsmouth to remember those lost from our ranks??

Unfortunatly I cannot make it do to work commitments and relocation - but... and it is a big butt... I will throw a ride either later this year or early next year either in Portsmouth, or in Dorset! Thats right, Dorset my lovers!!! Natural and some pretty nice street in certain areas.

Add me on Facebook for images of the local areas or any info I can help out with regards the Portsmouth ride on the 17th or a ride in Dorset.

Jon Chubb.

Peace out you'll!

**** Rock Portsmouth for me this weekend! ****

Edited by stuntsbyjon