Yep...another Fourplay But In Brown! (new Pics Up 13/08/09)

Sethgun

• 2 months later...
May I know what gear ratio are you running?

And is that a Rohloff tensioner you're using?

Im running 22-16 again (went to 17 rear but just feels so spot on with a 16) Ive also gone back to my trialtech stem after playing around with the system ex stem (just felt too short) but probably going to a 110 hope stem and getting azonic b52bars 2" rise. Also inspired pedals and tnn pads. Also yep, its a rohloff tensioner on there :)

Edited by Sethgun

Considering throwing a similar stem on mine - do you find it hinders streetyness at all (bunnyhops, spins etc)?

Nooo don't do it Luke! The only thing I was going to say I didn't like about the bike was the stem. Whats the geo on that badboy? looks too long and high

That's got "mad sick bunnyhops" written all over it dude!

yeh i changed mysetup to a system ex 100mm X37deg rise with my trialtech risers. im about 168cm so short. Found bunnyhops to be waaaay cool, but it felt real cramped once i was hopping on the rear. Changed the bars position, brake position...still didnt feel too right. Now the trialtech 11oX17deg seems nice with an inch of spacers and my trialtech bar, it feels nice and comfie on the rear but ur going to be pushing harder to get your weight over the front wheel. Until u get to that point, the momentum is easy to flich forward, just need a little more umph.

Thats why im now going to experiment with my trialtech, 1x 90mmX10deg hope, 1x 110X10deg hope and azonic b52 bars with 2" rise and about 1.5" of headset spacers lol. Gonna pick n choose combos this next 2 weeks n see what works best. If anyone needs a system ex and possibly a trialtech riser soon and trialtech stem, let me know (like next 2 weeks)

Balls, just seen you're in Aus! Would have been rather interested in some of your wares but after shipping it'd probably be out of my price range (which is currently <£0, so not great anyway!)

Still, if you end up throwing them in the FS section, I'll keep an eye out fo' sho'

Thanks for the info on what you've tried and how you've found it, really handy to get some good relative feedback (Y)

Shipping aint actually too bad to UK. I mean, its not too expensive from the UK to me. (i got a brake, disc and headset sent recently that cost about 8quid. It seriously aint too bad and now that the dollars improved, even better.

Balls, just seen you're in Aus! Would have been rather interested in some of your wares but after shipping it'd probably be out of my price range (which is currently <£0, so not great anyway!)

Still, if you end up throwing them in the FS section, I'll keep an eye out fo' sho'

Thanks for the info on what you've tried and how you've found it, really handy to get some good relative feedback (Y)

like the bike mate, cant wait to build mine up. what is the back brake and whats it like?

Rear brake is a hs33 with tnn pads. Rear break is nuts with the tnn pads, best brake ive used and there isnt even a grind on my rims! Ive also put a white mcneil seat on since (might go back to my black one) and changed the headset and front brake to same but hope green ones....cost me no diff in the end :)

Rear brake is a hs33 with tnn pads. Rear break is nuts with the tnn pads, best brake ive used and there isnt even a grind on my rims! Ive also put a white mcneil seat on since (might go back to my black one) and changed the headset and front brake to same but hope green ones....cost me no diff in the end :)

Im sorry for Sethguns profile comment....its not true. We do infact each own a Koala. Its how you prove your Australian Identity. You get pulled over by the cops and asked for I.D *whips out his Koala*- simple. Show them your Koala and you then, are clearly an Aussie and free to go.

I put my Koala in my kangaroos pouch to bounce around the backyard....all 5000 Hectars of it. Gets a bit risky near the crocodile pond though :S

Oh well, plenty more where they came from.

Mate, Im trying to build a spec. You at home tonight? Need to give you a bell. I only have 3 days left :S

yeh no sweat mate, send me an sms when ur free ill prob give you a diff landline to call. Hey you can get my trialtech riser bar if u want, and possibly my stem. Got an azonic 09 b52 2" to use with new hope stem (90 or 110mm gonna try em both out tomorrow) and i will also prob b gettin rid of my rear pro2trials hub and front pro2 to get the same but 32h

yeh no sweat mate, send me an sms when ur free ill prob give you a diff landline to call. Hey you can get my trialtech riser bar if u want, and possibly my stem. Got an azonic 09 b52 2" to use with new hope stem (90 or 110mm gonna try em both out tomorrow) and i will also prob b gettin rid of my rear pro2trials hub and front pro2 to get the same but 32h

Why not just relace them with 4 less spokes?

Big loss of cash there in those hubs mate :(

Pm the prices of the other gear.

Grant suddenly wants 800 for this:

Heres the link:

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....t=#entry1881085

"probably want a little more than 400

but you may be intersted?

inspired fourplay in black

Fatty forks (chrome)

sun rhyno lite rims (chrome)

pro2 front hub black . pro2 trials rear black

raceface turbine cranks with ta specials ring and filthy ard guard bash(silver)

skf bfr600 bb

easton monkey lite seat post ans carbon slr seat.

azonic double wall bars 2.5 rise black

hope stem 90mm black

hope headset black

xtr shifter/cassette and dura ace rear mech.

schwalbe tabletop front tyer, moto digger rear.

magura hs33 rear brake black

bb7 180front with xtr lever

also has 2 or 3 spare mech hangers"

Ive been told hes really having a laugh on this so will be talking to him today about it all

This bike thing has been a nightmare mate