Andrei Burton's Trial Of Wessex 2009

JackMeek

try talking to jack meek, pretty sure hes got his part in this aswell, he sent me all the info about camping and stuff just cant find it. anyways its going to be insane from what ive heard, but unfortunatly, me nd ross arnt going anymore.

pitty your not going anymore?!?!?

I mailed Drei and Jack on facebook. see what happens!

Hi Guys.

Got the Entry forms last night off Andrei.

They took some time reason Being we had to make sure everything was official and you were not just signing some old piece of fluff.

The DIRECT LINK IS.... http://www.trialofwessex.com/entryforms.html Get Filling in you have plenty of time left. You can send by post or you can send by email.

Again if this is one of you first comps you can change on the day up or down if you pre look at the courses in the morning of the comp. No panic, no stress and no worrys.

Send me a message and i will try and get back to you as soon as i can.

Jack Meek

I'm kinda conserned?

haha, I have no idea what's really happening with this. Not sure if i will compete as it does say you can ride all the time. I'm just going for a bit of fun. Seeing as it's only a hour and half drive i may just drive home each night :rolleyes: if i don't sort out a B&B. Screw camping!

haha, I have no idea what's really happening with this. Not sure if i will compete as it does say you can ride all the time. I'm just going for a bit of fun. Seeing as it's only a hour and half drive i may just drive home each night :rolleyes: if i don't sort out a B&B. Screw camping!

Larry! lol.....did have my heart set on competing, I'm still going either way!!!