Andrei Burton's Trial Of Wessex 2009

JackMeek

Jack,

just looking at acomidation EG camping onsite and it says on the website to complete the paper acttached to the entry form, but on the entry form it says to see the website so im going round in circles :P help pwease.

also is anyone else camping and is it safe?

cheers

..rob..

It seems real info for this event is very thin on the ground! Common guys, its 6 days away and I still can't find out exactly what is happening on each day. Why the 2 days of competition? Is it going to be the same sections? Surely it makes sense to have one proper day of comps, with a better turn out, and all the elite prize money going to that? It seems there is a lot of confusion on which day to go down for

As far as im aware, the saturday is a warm up day, and is free to everyone

The sunday is a competition day, and will cost £25 to enter for that day only

The monday is also a competition day, might be sections backwards im guessin, but it will still be £25 to ride that single day

Unless you choose to ride both competition days, the sunday and the monday, in which case you only pay £35

From what ive heard it has been done like this with two days of competition so that if people cant make it one day they have the chance to ride the following day and vise versa!

On this basis i think the final results will be made up of peoples best scores from the day, or days that they rode.

So if you ride both days only your best overall score will count!? however you get the bonus of two days of fun at a reduced price!

I thought it was £20 for one day or £30 to attend both (comp days that is). The prices on the website didn't tally with the entry form but i'm pretty sure those << were the final numbers...

Afraid I can't make it because I'm down on Dartmoor helping with some Duke of Edinburgh stuff but sounds like a bit of proper info wouldn't go amiss in here... Rich? Jack? Andrei?

I thought it was £20 for one day or £30 to attend both (comp days that is). The prices on the website didn't tally with the entry form but i'm pretty sure those << were the final numbers...

Afraid I can't make it because I'm down on Dartmoor helping with some Duke of Edinburgh stuff but sounds like a bit of proper info wouldn't go amiss in here... Rich? Jack? Andrei?

Rich??

I thought it was being organised by Joe, Jack and Andrei.

Word from Jack - Sending in the forms and paying on the day is fine. He urges everyone who wants to attend to fill in the entry form that can be found on the first page and send it in to prevent queues. Cheers!

Same , just spoken to andrei and said to get them in! seems very much the same deal as the exeter comp from speaking to him, sections sound similar, should be a real good event! prob better than exeter due to the extra time to set up and all! Do it!