Andrei Burton's Trial Of Wessex 2009

JackMeek

yea mate done that now cheers you coming and compeating? would be good to see you again.

coming defo', competing hopfully. me ankle still kinda weak!!! i'll be there saturday till monday, pitty gotta leave monday to bk to gloster for 4pm.....unless some one can give me a lift bk monday afternoon,

(lookin at you eskimo?lol) if not all good!

got my entry in the post!!!

coming defo', competing hopfully. me ankle still kinda weak!!! i'll be there saturday till monday, pitty gotta leave monday to bk to gloster for 4pm.....unless some one can give me a lift bk monday afternoon,

if i drive dont mind giving you a lift back you got to be back four 4?? where you staying aswell??

Hi peeps.

Just had a chat with Andrei. Poor bugger is still mending from his nasty injury. But all is well for sections. Andrei was really busy today sorting out all the bits for the sections. Plans are I'm going up and getting my hands dirty building sections get some interesting challenging lines for all levels/catergorys. Got 200 palletts, logs, tyres, skips and some vehicles and lots of scaffolding it's will be ace.

Bit of media news sky tv are coming and local press.

Thanks very much to the people who have sent there forms in.

For people who could not send them off for what ever reason could you please print off the PDF on trial of Wessex site and pre fill them in. Less ques and no delays more time to ride practise area and be chilled and hang with every one.

Jack Meek.

Edited by JackMeek

if i drive dont mind giving you a lift back you got to be back four 4?? where you staying aswell??

no,no, i wouldn't mind staying longer, people i'm camping with (over bramble hill camp sight) need to bk for bout's then.

Sounds awesome. Any news on camping anyone? It's not far off now, want to get plans sorted.

good luck mate. unless some one knows bout camping on the grounds?????

other than that nearly every camp sight local to the comp was fully booked bout two weeks ago. the one i got is nearly 7 miles away. nice harm up ride on the way!!!lol

no,no, i wouldn't mind staying longer, people i'm camping with (over bramble hill camp sight) need to bk for bout's then.

good luck mate. unless some one knows bout camping on the grounds?????

other than that nearly every camp sight local to the comp was fully booked bout two weeks ago. the one i got is nearly 7 miles away. nice harm up ride on the way!!!lol

sorry mate im getting a lift down sorry.

please can we have a genuine update about how this comp is goin eg camping and general info come on andrei please,

many thanks andyb

i second that..... :S i have no real idea on accommodation..

Sent my form off this morning first thing (Y)

sorry mate im getting a lift down sorry.

dats cool. see you there!

i second that..... :S i have no real idea on accommodation..

Sent my form off this morning first thing (Y)

I've been after this info for a while.....anyone thought of contacting the sports centre?

i'd do it myself but no way of calling them!!! chances are by now they're all fully booked with all the other comps going on.

I know every other camp sight is.....there are spaces left at the one i'm @.

Bramble Hill Camping. but like i say it's nearly 7miles from the comp! all one long road mind you.

either that or find a b+b.

dats cool. see you there!

I've been after this info for a while.....anyone thought of contacting the sports centre?

i'd do it myself but no way of calling them!!! chances are by now they're all fully booked with all the other comps going on.

I know every other camp sight is.....there are spaces left at the one i'm @.

Bramble Hill Camping. but like i say it's nearly 7miles from the comp! all one long road mind you.

either that or find a b+b.

or find a random field and hope for the best ? :P

Maybe. I actually have no idea what i'm doing, but i'm going whatever happens. Chances are it'll just be me going down anyway. I may look into that campsite you were on about. But i'd still like to know more about the onsite stuff.

Sounds awesome. Any news on camping anyone? It's not far off now, want to get plans sorted.
Maybe. I actually have no idea what i'm doing, but i'm going whatever happens. Chances are it'll just be me going down anyway. I may look into that campsite you were on about. But i'd still like to know more about the onsite stuff.

myself, dan b and chris elson are all camping so just go and if you cant camp then were all stuck together :P

im sure i over heard a convo between jack and porter saying just turn up and itl be ok.

just come we'll find somewhere (Y)

i expect jack isnt replying because hes there setting up now