Skipage Aaahhhhhh

onza4life

i would suggest a hope pro 2t hub or a chris king . with a alexrims dx32 or an echo urban rim its entierly up to you though

Profile hub on a echo rim ?

hes riding a stock man profile only make 116mm rear hubs and because its a deore on his bike at the min i think his frame spacing is 135 mm. Not tryin to be a c##t just pointing it out

i would suggest a hope pro 2t hub or a chris king . with a alexrims dx32 or an echo urban rim its entierly up to you though

hes riding a stock man profile only make 116mm rear hubs and because its a deore on his bike at the min i think his frame spacing is 135 mm. Not tryin to be a c##t just pointing it out

dent see that :lol:

Edited by :)zoo!

f**king newbs, you could always run a threaded hub and a freewheel for some serious engagement points (assuming your not running a screw on sprocket up front, unless you can buy one of them tensile adaptors) the trialtech hub + a tryall 108.9 freewheel would be cheaper + far better in that either part is cheap to replace, so if one went boom you wouldn't be saving up/paying off a king/pro2 (Y) win

f**king newbs, you could always run a threaded hub and a freewheel for some serious engagement points (assuming your not running a screw on sprocket up front, unless you can buy one of them tensile adaptors) the trialtech hub + a tryall 108.9 freewheel would be cheaper + far better in that either part is cheap to replace, so if one went boom you wouldn't be saving up/paying off a king/pro2 (Y) win

if he is already running a fixed sprocket up front then what would be the point in changing over to ffw . and why do you go say f**king newbs i have been riding trials and buildin bikes for 8 or more years now its proboaly longer than you have known what trials is

if he is already running a fixed sprocket up front then what would be the point in changing over to ffw . and why do you go say f**king newbs i have been riding trials and buildin bikes for 8 or more years now its proboaly longer than you have known what trials is

Because your all being retards? Because as he said to buy a fixed rear hub, freewheel and sproket will cost about the same as a proII and offer benifits, (which he stated). I think you should just buy a ProII and be done with it, fairly cheap and Hope are always happy to help out with servicing them :)

Because your all being retards? Because as he said to buy a fixed rear hub, freewheel and sproket will cost about the same as a proII and offer benifits, (which he stated). I think you should just buy a ProII and be done with it, fairly cheap and Hope are always happy to help out with servicing them :)

member power...