Round 2 - Hut Hill - 05/04/09

Mowgli

Hey,

Round two in just over a week, Sunday 5th April at Hut Hill in eastleigh. There is a map on the HBTC website (link in signature) if you dont know where to go.

I will be making an appearance but not riding due to a recent accident (unless its raining).

Regards

I will be there, i did not do to well at the last round but was a great day and a lot of fun doing the techinical parts than just trying to go as big as possible and then stopping, that i have been doing sence i started riding. Looked at the 10 day weather forecast and the week building up to it is looking great so it should be nice and dry. (Y)

Hey,

Round two in just over a week, Sunday 5th April at Hut Hill in eastleigh. There is a map on the HBTC website (link in signature) if you dont know where to go.

I will be making an appearance but not riding due to a recent accident (unless its raining).

Regards

Unless Raining why's that make a difference

ANYONE WANT TO COME TO BOOKERS IN EASTLEIGH ON SATUDAY EVE?

i can put anyone up but not offering 100% comfort :)

but yeah im there as always :)

hopefully it wont be raining

oh i think dan brooker and chris elson are also there (Y)

Edited by Rob Brodie

This sounds just what i need to get some more competition practice on the stock........i have never ridden a Hampshire before but have an ACU licence. Can anyone give me a number to call i.e. Terry Graves or something to see if i could enter on the day?

Cheers

tom xxx

This sounds just what i need to get some more competition practice on the stock........i have never ridden a Hampshire before but have an ACU licence. Can anyone give me a number to call i.e. Terry Graves or something to see if i could enter on the day?

Cheers

tom xxx

Nice one Tom, you'll enjoy it (Y)

Terrys number is 02380643503. Give him a buzz and ask very nicely and he should let you enter on the day (well, he's letting me!)

Rich