How To Validate Yourself, Instantly!

adamtrials

I've heard it's an intelligent system which still only let's amusing people through. Luckily I'm already validated and don't fancy the responsibility of SUPER ADMIN powers so I won't bother, but I can see the link pretty clearly. Want me to take a screenshot?

Er yeah sure if you can please.

I've had about 20 pms from different members who this has worked for thanking me, obviously they don't want to post in here though as the admins will know who self validated themselves then... It does work though, I'd post a link to the page but can't as I'm on my iPhone.

Good luck guys!

I take it you do have to have an account on the wiki? :$

Well it says logged in as dc13 in red? But I've only used it for reading and haven't added content.

Is that different from my usual login?

I've had about 20 pms from different members who this has worked for thanking me, obviously they don't want to post in here though as the admins will know who self validated themselves then... It does work though, I'd post a link to the page but can't as I'm on my iPhone.

Good luck guys!

Why can't you post a link from your iPhone?

Maybe try viewing the forum through a proxy?

http://proxify.com/

Maybe it will work, a proxy acts as a third party in between your browser and the website and stops the website seeing what your IP address is, and can only see the proxys IP address. Try it anyway, just an idea.

Seriously, where on earth is this validation window thing, there must be an easy way of doing it...

Im 100% its not there on my browser, used the seach for text button and everything.

Ah well maybe its an omen!

For when you all get banned for self validating I can take you place!

Wah ha ha ha ha (Evil laugh) :lol:

Edited by dc13

Actually, after i did it i couldn't find it for a while, but can now. Check again, and hit alt+f4 to refresh the page properly rather than just pressing f4 to refresh like you normally would.

Try updating your browsers, and we found it fine! You might even be able to find the SuperAdmin button but it's tricky and we wanna keep it quiet :P

Why would updating our browsers change anything?

I'm running IE8 at college (unfortunately) and I have no 'Validate' button..

I'm guessing this is some april fools joke.

Why would updating our browsers change anything?

I'm running IE8 at college (unfortunately) and I have no 'Validate' button..

I'm guessing this is some april fools joke.

Different browser render errors in the HTML differently CJ, surely you should know that? I thought you were some epic coder?

Hit me up on MSN, we'll see if we can find it for you. (Y)