The Trials Community

l.k.m

If you have an trials bike of any kind then add to this thread and show your support.

If you are struglling to think of something to say then heres a template to help you get going; hi my name is lewis i have been riding trials bikes for about 8 months now. I tend to ride around the market or the pier. I own an onza rip. l.k.m

Edited by l.k.m

If you have an onza bike of any kind then add to this thread and show your support.

If you are struglling to think of something to say then heres a template to help you get going; hi my name is lewis i have been riding for about 8 months now. I tend to ride around the market or the pier. I own an onza rip. l.k.m

ummmmmmm <_<

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....howtopic=116338 ?

You lost little sheep.

what are you talking about

What are you talking about?

If you have an trials bike of any kind then add to this thread and show your support.

If you are struglling to think of something to say then heres a template to help you get going; hi my name is lewis i have been riding for about 8 months now. I tend to ride around the market or the pier. I own an onza rip. l.k.m

I think we are all over the age of three. :/

well obviously. whats the point in saying that anyway. It does not say anywhere about being under three.

Chill, as much as Jack is a douche - he's right. You are IN the trials community - TF is basically the collection of all the UK riders (and many from abroad) that you will find. There are a few exceptions obviously, but by and large this is the place to be online if you're into trials. So there isn't any need for a show and tell thread.

You're no doubt desperate to get noticed and get into full members, but you'll do better by making 1 great post than 20 shite topics (Y)

Chill, as much as Jack is a douche - he's right. You are IN the trials community - TF is basically the collection of all the UK riders (and many from abroad) that you will find. There are a few exceptions obviously, but by and large this is the place to be online if you're into trials. So there isn't any need for a show and tell thread.

You're no doubt desperate to get noticed and get into full members, but you'll do better by making 1 great post than 20 shite topics (Y)

okay. i was only trying to make a reasonable thread.