Atomz Premier Or Yaabaa 1199 ?

WillyP

Hi ! I'm about to get a new bike. I just sold my old one. I saw on tarty those two bikes Atomz Premier and the Yaabaa 1199 but i don't know witch one to get... I just need a little bit of info about those bikes the good and the bad things. The Atomz is a new bike so i guess nobody know about it... but every onfrmation will be helpful fo me ! thanks a lot !

large_y1199red.jpg

large_atomzpremier26.jpg

It's a shame no one on the forum has posted up pictures or reviews of the Atomz Premier yet. Both Frames have the same geometry so it’s really down to price strength and looks. Personally I think the Atomz is nicer looking but the Yaabaa looks stronger. More people have ridden the Yaabaa to put it through its paces and I think its a plus point to have a standard headset in the frame, the Yaabaa has but the Atomz doesn’t (internal).

Another major point you will have to consider for future growth of the life of the frame you choose is whether you want horizontal or vertical dropouts. As I run a CK hub, again I would go for the Atomz as the drop outs best fit my set up. If you would maybe consider running a disc in the future, if you don’t already, then the Yaabaa will be able to accommodate this, where as the Atomz wont.

Either way I think you will end up with a really nice bike and enjoy every moment of riding it.

I hope you come to a wise decision

Atomz

I'd go for the Yaabaa if I was buying the full bike. It's £200, more, but has a front disc, better cranks, better stem, better frame.

But if I was getting the frame on it's own, I'd get the premier, purely based on price.

Thanks everyone for the information !

I know that there is no review about the Atomz.. so that why i've made this post... But in general most of the people i've ask told me to take the Yaabaa. I think i'll go with that...

the Yaabaa has the better spec, no mech hanger to break and is strong as an ox.....it also rides amazingly!

So basicly the Yaabaa is like a mod in the terms of the drop out at the back for it not to have a mech hanger so it will run on cam's and be like a mod ?.

• 1 month later...

Yabbaa if you planning on buying soon, tryed and tested by a lot of the top riders in the UK and no-one seems to have had a problem with them. If it was me i would get a Yabbaa then strip it down and spray it.