Beau's Memorial Ride

Rich Hill

Was a properly great day today! Lots of new faces I hadn't seen before which was great! I think everybody was having a brilliant time and it was ace to see Mr. Ben Savage! Such an epic rider! But there we equally other epic riders blitzing all the riding spots! I've got two and a bit tapes (an hour each) to capture tomorrow and I hope to have a video finished by the end of the day or Monday. Whoever is going tomorrow as well have a good ride! :)

Had an absolutely brilliant day, was awesome meeting people I'd known through the forum! :]

Gutted I can't be there tomorrow aswell, though I can honestly say I don't think I'll ever set foot inside Manning's car again!

Never got to meet Beau, but Danny's always telling me little stories, he sounded like a proper sound lad, rip dudeee x

Also, Lazenby's a fag and I need a bike.

Had an absolutely brilliant day, was awesome meeting people I'd known through the forum! :]

Gutted I can't be there tomorrow aswell, though I can honestly say I don't think I'll ever set foot inside Manning's car again!

Never got to meet Beau, but Danny's always telling me little stories, he sounded like a proper sound lad, rip dudeee x

Also, Lazenby's a fag and I need a bike.

:

Was a properly great day today! Lots of new faces I hadn't seen before which was great! I think everybody was having a brilliant time and it was ace to see Mr. Ben Savage! Such an epic rider! But there we equally other epic riders blitzing all the riding spots! I've got two and a bit tapes (an hour each) to capture tomorrow and I hope to have a video finished by the end of the day or Monday. Whoever is going tomorrow as well have a good ride! :)

This is what i like to hear..

Best ride in a long time!!!!!!