Beau's Memorial Ride

Rich Hill

lol tris...ask arron how my last blead attempt went....i f**ked a maggie XD

might just ride with um how they are now, or stop at my mates and see if he will blead them for me for a small charge of a few beers. take a trip up if u want tris? see if we can get him out with us lol. btw he is wicked at bleads, he has this different oil thats awsome

Water bleeds ***.

I just want to say a little something. The Idea of this ride is to ride your bike however you want, have lots of fun and have a good laugh with friends. But i just want you to take a step back and remember the main reason for the ride, Its to remember Beau David Forrest, Just 20 years old, who we lost just over a year ago, for those of you that knew him, but most of all for those of you that rode, laughed and most of all smiled with this guy. I know Beau's made the weather like this for us this weekend, i know he's gonna' be watching each and everyone of us and smiling down in pure amazement of the commitment of you guys, who have travelled from all over just to remember him.

So guys, it's here tomorrow, I want you to all have an amazing day.

R.I.P Beau David Forrest

Regards,

Danny Kearns

Nice one Danny. Could have a minute's silence at the gap like we were gonna have last year (but never really happened)?

Deffinatly. Already had something like that in mind, just couldn't pick where to have it. But the waterfront gap sounds perfect. Thanks Matt.

I got to get up at 6.30 dam it!!

o well will be worth it!!!

See you all there!

Mine aint as bad, I gotta leave at 7:20 to go via Brockenhurst to pick Peter F up, then drive upto Winchester to pick up Cousin IT (Miss Shucksmith), then drive upto Bristol. Should be there just after 10. Probably gonna park at Temple Meads, think it's still £4 for the day.

Though gotta walk the dogs before that, so will be up about 6:30 too lol.

See you all there xxx

Mine aint as bad, I gotta leave at 7:20 to go via Brockenhurst to pick Peter F up, then drive upto Winchester to pick up Cousin IT (Miss Shucksmith), then drive upto Bristol. Should be there just after 10. Probably gonna park at Temple Meads, think it's still £4 for the day.

Though gotta walk the dogs before that, so will be up about 6:30 too lol.

See you all there xxx

Cousin IT?!

It's only at the top of Winchester road. I can pick you up from your's, it's just gonna add more time to the journey thats all.

Nah it's cool :) So I come out of my road, like, turn left off the drive, go all the way down the road, go up otterbourne hill and there's a bus stop... don't go round the roundabout or anything... pfft. women.