Onza Paint

dirty-boi

I would just like to congratulate Onza on the strength of their paint!

I've just bought my first frame, a T-pro, it's a bit tatty so I decided I'm going to respray it.

Well I got out the Nitro-Mor's a splashed it on, all this did was debadge it.

Next I tried sand paper, even the extra course stuff barely scuffed it.

Has anyone successfully managed to strip a T-pro "the new dark grey model" if so what did you use?

I think my next weapon of choice will be a heat gun.

With the nitromors did you paint brush it on leave it for 5 - 10 minutes and then wipe it down or hose it down?

Yes, longer actually, it brought the logos straight off but the paint didn't flinch.

I've got the non drip jelly stuff, the only thing that was successfully burnt off was my skin.

Yes, longer actually, it brought the logos straight off but the paint didn't flinch.

I've got the non drip jelly stuff, the only thing that was successfully burnt off was my skin.

You could try putting paint thinner (white spirit) on your sandpaper that sometimes does the trick.

By the sounds of it your frame is powdercoated. It is designed to be very strong but also flexible. I would check out to see if there are any shot blasters in your area.

Bob jackson cycles do it for a fairly good price.

www.bobjacksoncycles.co.uk

Hope this helps.

With the nitromors did you paint brush it on leave it for 5 - 10 minutes and then wipe it down or hose it down?

Achaully you brush it on leave it until it start's to bubble up then brush some more on leave for 5 - 10 minute's although dont let it dry then wipe down

Hi

I have never acctually tried this but maey get a chisel and hammer put the chisel on its edge and then lightly tap it until the paint comes off?

Well mabey it will work but i dont know.

Thanks Ryan.

Sorry, but that is the most stupid idea I have ever heard...