Whats Ur Biggest Sidhop

trials-ryan

Ryan you was not even getting over wheel high, and if you did it was a very very bigg struggle

i was there lol , andi t was more of an up to front than a side

because you did'nt hop you just put your front hweel on then swung your back end up lol

love you Lil Liam

Ryan you was not even getting over wheel high, and if you did it was a very very bigg struggle

because you did'nt hop you just put your front hweel on then swung your back end up lol

love you Lil Liam

i got my bro to film me doing them proper , and im not even sure i posted this

love you Lil Liam

f**k OFF!, all you seem to do is rip the shit out of this trials ryan person. Leave him alone, you wanna be a dick like that, you will learn the hard like. Like me!

f**k OFF!, all you seem to do is rip the shit out of this trials ryan person. Leave him alone, you wanna be a dick like that, you will learn the hard like. Like me!

If i am not wrong this guy was just pointing it out to him anyways from the sound of it there mate's anyways maybe there joking around, But please do correct me if i am wrong. You dont have to take a syke jack.

+ i can sidehop about 21" , I cant do the technique to sidehopping i find it really hard.

Jack.

Nice tape measure u have there!!!!

there is no ways thats over even 36"!!!!!!!!

this is about 48"

l_4d132b22e72e2907457a890852fd0a59.jpg

Because its a ghetto fisheye. So f**k YOU!!!.

EDIT: plus I am also defending Connor because I am in the background on Ross G's ghetto ride.

Edited by JackC123