The Swine Thread

NicP

if they want to kill everyone to lower costs or that shizle get russia to drop a nuclear bomb on america no cares anyway :P

Yes, because nuclear war is the best way for the world economy to recover :rolleyes:

If you have a look on google there's loads of discussion on conspiracies, you have to trawl through the massively paranoid blogs and try not to take it all at face value. But at the end of it, when you look at all of the evidence, there's a considerable probability that this is a lab produced/cultured virus! And since it's not particularly deadly it's not unreasonable to agree with some of the paranoid mentals writing these blogs that this is a "beta" run to see how a "weaponised" virus would travel...

There are plenty of governments spending alot of money on bioweapons in the world.

worrying that some of us can be killed by this swine flu, but life always carry's on and there already got some pill's made that help kill the virus. like Pashley26 said, check yourself now and then

LOLOL

They expect by monday it will be a pandemic - which means if it's passed to 2 or more humans in 3 countries, it's official. Though, the only people being effected are young with not much immune system, or old with a weak immune system. People our age will just be out for a week, much like with any other flu.

:)

What i dont understand is why everyones really scared over here, even though we have enough drugs for it ?

We have around 33million anti-virals and flu vaccines, there are over 60 million people in the UK.

Well, they're suppose to be preparing for 90,000 deaths.. :unsure:

Fu**ing hell, thats lots.

Im not sure about the whole thing to be fair. They could come up with a vaccine at any time, but surely if it got so bad we could just all stay indoors?

Tom

Fu**ing hell, thats lots.

Im not sure about the whole thing to be fair. They could come up with a vaccine at any time, but surely if it got so bad we could just all stay indoors?

Tom

There IS a vaccine in place, but I'm fairly sure only the old and young will need it. People our age will just see it through, feel crap for a week, then return to normal day to day life.

Two people at Uni have it, :unsure:

had to edit, as a phone call I had shortly after proved it was all bull. But they do indeed still have it. :(

Edited by Hendrix

There IS a vaccine in place, but I'm fairly sure only the old and young will need it. People our age will just see it through, feel crap for a week, then return to normal day to day life.

Two people at Uni have it, they tried coming in too - old bill were WELL a bit violent. :unsure:

Haha I can see why. Idiots to be pretty honest. But if were just gonna sit through it, why is it so like "omgomgomg", like i know people will die. Im just not sure whether this is going to be another bird flu like thing, where it just seems to fade away in a month or so.

It has always been here, but has been made prominant because of the darn Mexicans (let the South Park special roll on). Though, what I never understood is the fact that they didn't shut the borders as soon as they knew about it, or at least make people be tested before they left..

Edited by Hendrix