How Do You Go About Selling Sperm?

TJ.

Me and a fellow Trials Forum member (has been asked to not be named just yet) were having a random lads chat and selling sperm came up in conversation,

Does anybody know how you go about selling it and what is the pay like for giving “A Shot”.

Also where would you go to sell it and is there any age restrictions or laws against selling your sperm? Like is it illegal?

Cheers TJ

Edited by TJ.

A friend at uni wanted to do it, as he'd read you get 'loads' in the states for it.

Turns out in the UK you get naff all. IIRC you get £5 up front, then £5 in six months once they've thawed it and it's still good. As it would barely cover his bus fare and a bacon sandwich, he decided against it.

Google 'assisted fertility unit' to find your nearest...

10 quid a day.. 50 quid a week.. and another 50 quid if it turns out to be good 6 months down the line.

Dont think you can wank for like 3 days before, gotta get your count high.

And at 16 doubt they would let you.

Well i have to say i know quite a lot about this topic .

Ok if you go to a sperm bank you are given a questionnaire to test your background etc

If they havent allready got a sample with your characteristics eg Hair colour

You have done it

All you need to do is go on a test where they take drugs samples and sti checks and then thhey take a sample from the inside of your trumpet .

Then you have to take a sample every week for 6 weeks

After every week you have a test as above again

Maximun wage for 6 weeks is from £150 to £300 depends how rare/good

LOL

Josh

Ok if you go to a sperm bank you are given a questionnaire to test your background etc

You have done it

All you need to do is go on a test where they take drugs samples and sti checks and then thhey take a sample from the inside of your trumpet .

LOL

Josh

How rare your sperm is? Like endangered sperm?

You have done it

All you need to do is go on a test where they take drugs samples and sti checks and then thhey take a sample from the inside of your trumpet

LOL

hahahahahahahahahaha

Josh

hahahahahahaha

hahahaahahahahahahahaa

If you do donate sperm, and it is used to fertilise an ovum in the future, the child now has the right to know who you are don't they? I really don't like the idea of that 15 years down the line!

There is a not so new law in place now. It says that you cann't remain anonymous.

PS. I found it out on a BBC program.

DMC.

Me and a fellow Trials Forum member (has been asked to not be named just yet) were having a random lads chat and selling sperm came up in conversation,

Does anybody know how you go about selling it and what is the pay like for giving “A Shot”.

Also where would you go to sell it and is there any age restrictions or laws against selling your sperm? Like is it illegal?

Cheers TJ

got eough to give away then?

This was done as a joke for anybody that doesnt know or hasnt worked it out but i thought it would give us some fun to chat about

Yeah got abit floating around, share the love and all that shizz.

Want some do you alex?

A friend at uni wanted to do it, as he'd read you get 'loads' in the states for it.

Turns out in the UK you get naff all. IIRC you get £5 up front, then £5 in six months once they've thawed it and it's still good. As it would barely cover his bus fare and a bacon sandwich, he decided against it.

Google 'assisted fertility unit' to find your nearest...

I'd quite happily have a wank for £5/£10 hahaha

man £5 to have a want, then with that fiver ill go out and buy sum chick a drink, she can make me 'produce' another 'shot' and then ill go get another fiver, go buy another girl a drink. and so the cycle continues, my plan is flawless :D