Buying Problems + Order Tracking....

Bobby Fox

No idea where to put this, so im whacking it in here.

Firstly purchased some stuff from trials-uk last wednesday and need this stuff fast so i can get on and build my bike up, before you say i now that only leaves three working days for it to get here but .... logged in today and went on the order tracking tool, and it still said the parts were not dispatched just that the order was recieved. Is the tool not working or what is going on?? Normally buying things from tarty i know im used to getting my stuff posted out the very next day :) By they way im not knocking trials-uk whatsoever and am not after a slagging match with people just wondering whats going on thats all.

Also while im here (while im in a moaning type of mood).......................................................

Purchased a couple parts off the forum over a week ago amounting to £40. Im not going to name names at the moment, (unless a mod wants to pm me) but he said he had it packed and would post the next day recorded delivery (a week ago) but still nothing........ Ive pm'd him multiple times although he hasnt been online since and emailed him multiple times and still no replies, im starting to think ive been scammed and am a bit annoyed to say the least. Just wondering whats the right way to go about this situation?

Cheers guys

Im not going to name names at the moment.

Well he's clearly lied to you so you may as well name and shame and save other people getting scammed.

And as for Trials-UK don't know whats happening with them at the moment, tryed calling for more info?

Purchased a couple parts off the forum over a week ago amounting to £40. Im not going to name names at the moment, (unless a mod wants to pm me) but he said he had it packed and would post the next day recorded delivery (a week ago) but still nothing........

Why do you need a mods approval when someones clearly having you on?

I think youl be pretty lucky if you ever get a response from t-uk bey! has gone to shit at that joint, dan ko is about the most useless wanker about! as for the other matey dont really know what to suggest

Dont know him personally, not too bothered about the time so much just that i want it to know its on its way and that a weeks worth of wages have been spent here.. more fool me maybe.

Anyone ordered anyhthing from them in the last week? , sure i seen a guy buy a ko frame and got it ok.

Do i take it that you don't look on here often... for the last few months (and many more for horror stories) there has been topics about T-uk being shite for delivery, reliability etc. I have a mate with a business just around the corner from his unit address and i bet if i asked him to pop around and see what is happening there would be an empty unit.... or at least no answer.

Don't mean to be nasty but it would have been better to have had a look on here first before ordering... you will find that the main reliable source of parts are TartyBikes. There are others but T-uk is about the only one that gets a slagging off all the time.... live and learn i am afraid.

By law he has to have a trading address on the website... if it is found that the address is not his trading address i would go to the trading standards first and lodge a complaint.... Threatened with legal or official contacts you may find you parts are suddenly available ;) ... or money returned.

as far as tracking down the guy who owes you parts... do a bit of digging. If you read this post Here you will see there is someone on there that knows him. Give them a nudge just in case he has been on holiday or something :)

Edited by r2wtrials

Let me tell you my sad sotry i brought a onza bird and then it said order reseived for 2mounths then when got the police onto him he finnaly got it 3 mounths late.

Ryan :mellow:

And in that time you could have saved up and got yourself a good frame! :lol:

if you bought off someone on here and waited longer than they said, just ask why it's taking longer...if you still get nothing, then hassle them and then nothing again flag their name up...if still nothing after all that, go and beat their door down...

as for t-uk, sorry to hear you spent money on there....we may be suprised and you could actually receive your order but Id be prepared to take legal/trading standards action to get your stuff/money back

Thanks for all the replies and advice. On a good note though ................................. Just looked at the tracker again and says my orders have been dispatched 19th!! Just hope they turn up and my mind can relax and more importantly start riding again :)

Got an email by dan ko today saying my orders have deffenatly been dispatched and will be with me friday at the latest :D As for the guy on hear, might run it through paypal as your insured for things like this happening arent you?

Hope you get your stuff soon man.

Could you please let me know if your stuff from T-UK arrives?

I'm wanting to order a part and they are the only website that still have it. I'm not sure what to do. It's a bit of a risk.

What is it?

Contact tartybikes, they'll probably be able to get it in for you.