Champions League Final....

ben_travis

Guys, this might well get closed, i dont care cos i have made my bets and am just giving you the information to win £50. I havent made this myself, i was forwarded it at work....however...if you want to win some money then do the following instructions.

Ok its alot of hassle, but if you want/need the money then it shouldnt really be too much of a problem, i got paid for doing it, cos i am at work :)

Anyway, i dont want to talk to you about it just telling you about it. If you need some advice there is a phone number at the end of point 3.

Come on you reds

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're going to lay out a total of £108.00 on the Barcelona v Manchester United match and we will collect £161.30 if Manchester United win, £160.88 if Barcelona win and £162.50 if it's a draw. That's a minimum profit of over 48%, a much higher interest rate than you will get in any high street bank.

Here's how it's done. Just follow these simple instructions.

1. Open an account with Paddy Power.

Open an account with Bet On Bet.

Open an account with Bet 24.

This shouldn't take you any longer than a few minutes.

2. Make the following deposits into your new accounts.

Deposit £44.00 into your new Paddy Power account.

Deposit £25.00 into your Bet On Bet account.

Deposit £39.00 into your new Bet 24 account.

3. Now make the following bets.

Back Manchester United with £44.00 at 17/10 with Paddy Power.

Paddy Power will now add a £25.00 bonus to your account. Place this on Manchester United as well. You will now have £69.00 riding on Manchester United.

Back the draw with £25.00 at odds of 3.25 (9/4) with Bet On Bet.

Bet On Bet match your first bet up to £25 so you will now have £50.00 riding on the draw.

The £25.00 matched bet will not show in your account but you can read all about how it works on the Bet On Bet site.

Place £39.00 on Barcelona at odds of 2.75 with Bet 24.

Bet 24 will now add a £19.50 bonus to your account. Place this on Barcelona as well. You will now have £58.50 riding on Barcelona.

If you are unsure about placing these bets, please feel free to mail us or call us on 01642 223229 and we will talk you through it, no problem at all. There is no such thing as a stupid question.

You have temporarily laid out a total of £108.00 on the Barcelona v Manchester United match. I stress, temporarily... Now sit back, crack a beer open and enjoy the match.

4. Here's what happens at the end of the game. All winnings are paid out on the ninety minute result.

If Manchester United win, you collect £161.30 from Paddy Power.

If it's a draw, you collect £162.50 from Bet On Bet.

If Barcelona win, you collect £160.88 from Bet 24.

5. This means that the worst case scenario on the Barcelona v Manchester United match is Barcelona win at ninety minutes and you make £52.88 profit. However, if it is a draw at ninety minutes you make £54.50 profit and if Manchester United win on ninety minutes you make £53.30 profit. That's a minimum profit of over 48%, a much better rate of interest than you would get at any high street bank or building society.

Edited by ben_travis

Not really, they havent changed in the last two hours or so. They will probably change once the team sheets are announced but if you get in there quickly you could be onto a wee profit.

This is quick investment JT, none of this stock market malarkey...:P

EDIT: just checked them now and everything is still the same. Actually a lie, the odds on bet 24 of barca winning have become better for the punter (2.8 rather than 2.75)

Edited by ben_travis

Make all the accounts, dont deposit any money.

Open all 3 sites and check the odds.

Same? Deposit the money but don't bet.

Check again.

Same? Enter the amount of money you want to bet into each box, but don't submit.

Guess the next step. Carry it out.

Same? Submit your bets.

Won't for 2 reasons, the later being the greater -

1. The odds might change while I'm making the bets

1½. I don't actually have £108

2. I'm a pussy, and wouldn't want something going tits up like not being able to withdraw the money from said dodgy betting site.