Small Birmingham Video

Danny@phatworks

Put a small video together of some clips from a Birmingham ride. Mostly to test out HD camcorder and settings. Still not happy with it so if anyone has any words of wisdom on export settings etc please feel free to share them :) Anyway video includes myself, Rich Rowden and Grant Hundley, only mess around clips really but I will be working on a proper video soon and once I have got the HD sorted out!

Vimeo Video -> Original Video

Cheers

nice work man, enjoyed that :D export h264... what camera were you shootin on?

Hey Joel, video was shot with a Sony HDR-SR1E then captured in as AVCHD/MTS files. Exported using h264 at 1920 x 1800 HD with a data rate of 6000 Kbits/sec.

Thanks for the comments everyone, keep them coming :)

get a sony software programme mate i using sony vegas they do a hd version of software too. looking at bout 40 bean for software but you should get the desired result and will get lot more variation with editing only problem i had, took a few edits to get sed too but seems good now

get a sony software programme mate i using sony vegas they do a hd version of software too. looking at bout 40 bean for software but you should get the desired result and will get lot more variation with editing only problem i had, took a few edits to get sed too but seems good now

I didn't like Sony Vegas to be honest, found it quite restrictive and not very flexible. I am using a combination of IMovie and Final Cut Pro 5. I tried using Adobe Premiere CS4 but found that it didn't like the AVCHD file format very much.