Chainstay Fell Off ?

WIGAN

To be honest, I think *any* frame would die like that if it were beaten up enough.

Most trials riders seem to not give a toss about their bikes and just liberally trash them and scratch/dent/scrape them without care. Ok, though this is kinda inevitable in trials due to the nature of the sport, you can actively limit it, which will seriously improve frame life.

Almost all chainstay breakages are spawned off *excessive* damage, like scratches/dents gone so damn damn far. I'm hardly surprised since the material's been thinned and weakened so much!

To be honest, I think *any* frame would die like that if it were beaten up enough.

Most trials riders seem to not give a toss about their bikes and just liberally trash them and scratch/dent/scrape them without care. Ok, though this is kinda inevitable in trials due to the nature of the sport, you can actively limit it, which will seriously improve frame life.

Almost all chainstay breakages are spawned off *excessive* damage, like scratches/dents gone so damn damn far. I'm hardly surprised since the material's been thinned and weakened so much!

Because you try bigger stuff?

Nice one.

You talk shit.

why because I typed it how its said, :huh: , in a strop because

A, no one likes you,

B, youve been proven wrong (Y)

And i obv just talk shit because it was me that said adams frame the first gu to snap EVER!!!!!!!!

I snapped mine agggess ago, in the same place lol.

LOL Connor stfu, u know nothing, clearly...

+1, all I did was say other people have snapped them :S

LY mat

Pathetic.

hell yeah,

Edited by D A N N Y

I think thats the only Gu 07 thats been snapped! Dont think anyones cracked them either! Mega.

And i obv just talk shit because it was me that said adams frame the first gu to snap EVER!!!!!!!!

Id like to draw your attention to the word "think" I said " i think its the first 07 to snap" I didn't say it was deffinately the first to snap, Did i?

I admit i was wrong, But i did only say i thought it was the first to snap. Was no need to post that cocky reply.

Edited by Connor Powell

Because you try bigger stuff?

Ok, let me simplify it for you then.

It's not a matter of how big I go, nor how harsh I am on my bike (which I'm not)... Heck, I haven't even ridden trials in half a year, since I moved to flat. My above post was with regards to people in general abusing the bike, it's not meant to be derogatory or insulting in any way. Truth be told, most trials riders are people who couldn't give a toss about their bikes or taking care of them, which in turn makes frames die far quicker than if taken care of. I hope this somewhat clarifies it to you Matthew Smith.

Magnifico!

;)

Ok, let me simplify it for you then.

It's not a matter of how big I go, nor how harsh I am on my bike (which I'm not)... Heck, I haven't even ridden trials in half a year, since I moved to flat. My above post was with regards to people in general abusing the bike, it's not meant to be derogatory or insulting in any way. Truth be told, most trials riders are people who couldn't give a toss about their bikes or taking care of them, which in turn makes frames die far quicker than if taken care of. I hope this somewhat clarifies it to you Matthew Smith.

Magnifico!

;)

You've never even met me so how can you even call me by my full name like that? but whatever, we dont abuse our bikes we just ride them how they should be ridden.

You've never even met me so how can you even call me by my full name like that? but whatever, we dont abuse our bikes we just ride them how they should be ridden.

You massive twat.

Now you're clutching at straws.

The f**k is he supposed to call you?

You complain so much about how people on TF are out to get you and other TGS riders and then go round behaving like this!? Grow the f**k up and try and have a decent conversation on here for once. Stop being a dick to other people and believe it or not the favor is usually returned.

You massive twat.

You complain so much about how people on TF are out to get you and other TGS riders and then go round behaving like this!? Grow the f**k up and try and have a decent conversation on here for once. Stop being a dick to other people and believe it or not the favor is usually returned.

Mat?

You massive twat.

f**king Amen!

Edited by Connor Powell

why because I typed it how its said, :huh: , in a strop because

A, no one likes you,

B, youve been proven wrong (Y)

+1, all I did was say other people have snapped them :S

LY mat

hell yeah,

I alos like connor.....he can bail sooooo well ..

You just side hop though :)

On a quick note, someone mentioned the mod version of the 07 GU (smoothed welds) to have a particular weakspot? Where was it? I'm off on my gap year soonish, and would like a trials bike to ride during that time... deciding on which Deng frame.

Have the 08 Typhoons been cracking a lot too? (Mod version specifically)

On a quick note, someone mentioned the mod version of the 07 GU (smoothed welds) to have a particular weakspot? Where was it? I'm off on my gap year soonish, and would like a trials bike to ride during that time... deciding on which Deng frame.

Have the 08 Typhoons been cracking a lot too? (Mod version specifically)

08 Tps crack loads, I've seen 1 07 GU snap and was like a hook to downtube or something, so it just snapped at the top of the bashplate.