New Tnn Lgm (green) Pads And Refill Released.

Le @ Tnn Engineering

Just like to announce. That the all new TNN LGM have been released in complete pads and refills.

As tested by and loved by all of TNN test rider including Stan and Ali C.

The LGM is very different to the CRM. Where the CRM give excellent modulation with great hold the LGM is a raw power pad with excellent bite and holding power.

Also works well in the wet. http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....howtopic=136397

CRM refills will also be available and TNN backings separate as well.

post-21773-1244674530_thumb.jpg

Just like to announce. That the all new TNN LGM have been released in complete pads and refills.

As tested by and loved by all of TNN test rider including Stan and Ali C.

The LGM is very different to the CRM. Where the CRM give excellent modulation with great hold the LGM is a raw power pad with excellent bite and holding power.

Also works well in the wet. http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....howtopic=136397

CRM refills will also be available and TNN backings separate as well.

Hello mate

Just wondering will the pads be avaliable from Tarty by the 5th of July roughly?

as i can change my order

also will they be the same price as the current CRM pads?

Hello mate

Just wondering will the pads be avaliable from Tarty by the 5th of July roughly?

as i can change my order

Amazing, amazing, amazing pads! Anyone who has used my rear brake should vouch for it.

Absolutely love the LGM's.

Just wondering Stan, do you know the answer to the question(s) in the quote above this one?

Thanks in advance (Y)

To swap from my current CRM compound to the LGM compound in the same backings :)

How'd you manage to get the crms off? I've tried boiling mine for over 20mins (even though it says 5mins in the instructions) and still could'nt get them off, I used a screwdriver but still can't and I don't want to rip off my cms!

How'd you manage to get the crms off? I've tried boiling mine for over 20mins (even though it says 5mins in the instructions) and still could'nt get them off, I used a screwdriver but still can't and I don't want to rip off my cms!

I remember reading on the heatsink website the best way to get them off is to put them in the oven for a little while on 150 Degrees to make them come loose out of their backings...

Give that a go mate (Y)

Woo, these do sound good - I love the hype about new pads! Lets see how these do in the long run. :)

They have been tested thoroughly over a period of time on different bikes and in different conditions :)

These pads don't need hype to sell them.

Hello mate

as i can change my order

I am fairly sure the pads are on the way to us or will be very soon. Should be here by 5th July easily :)

Edited by Stan Shaw