Last Day Of School

Swap signs on lads and lasses toilets. Guy I know did that and I was golden. People who are used to which one's which ignore new signs and go in, people who aren't sure and trust new signs get an unexpected eyeful. Simple and brilliant.

30 stink bombs set of in perfect synchronization.

It's not really a good idea but it's a perfect excuse to sync watches like they do in the movies.

Agent Name: Nick Pyke.

Agent Codename: Hated.

Mission: Gainage of e-badmanz status.

Task: Hello, Nick Pyke, your task is to shoot down as many staff members and students as possible in the time from which your school day begins until your school day ends. This task may only be successfully completed if you do so whilst screaming profanities in German and Yoedelling to Beethoven's Symphony for the entire school day. There are specific places you must aim the bullet in, in order to gain points and e-badmaz status. The bodily targets and points given are below:

- Head: 15 points.

- Heart: 35 points.

- Bollocks if male: 50 points.

- Any other part of the body: 5 points.

Note: You must gain at least 1,000 points to succeed to level 2 and pictures are needed as proof of completion of task.

Report back on completion of your mission.

I've got a locker so im thinking off leaving stuff in there like eggs and shizzle and locking the lock with glue so there is no way of opening it.

Don't do it in your own locker you boob, you might as well tell them you're about to do it too!

Prawns in the curtain linings is one my dad told me. The stink is f**king awful but nigh on impossible to track down as it's just tiny bits of fish in a curtain lining. Also a f**king f**ker to get out again once they've gone mouldy!

Do some work, that'd be a hella fresh prank.

lol.

SOme guy said on here last year i think

Heard 3 cows in to the school and spray the numbers 1, 2, and 4. on them.

and sit back and watch the hilairty as the teachers spend all day trying to find number 3

lmao.

Edited by Davetrials

lol.

SOme guy said on here last year i think

Heard 3 cows in to the school and spray the numbers 1, 2, and 4. on them.

and sit back and watch the hilairty as the teachers spend all day trying to find number 3

lmao.

I so wish i could do this in my school :(

How about get the whole school to do a freeze stand thing at a certain time? You'd just need to talk to everyone in the school, then between 4th and 5th periods every just freezes, eventually the teachers will all come out looking round and get scared.

Or do it on one of your mates if you have a decent teacher that will get involved, get them to send them to go and get something, then when they get back, everyones all frozen.....

We once went round the school writing Grego everywhere, seeing what the wierdest place would be.

Edited by Muel