James Porter: Getjimmy

1a2bcio8

Hello,

New vid from Mr Porter. It should be a bit longer but i lost some footage. I'm not overly happy with the edit although that might be my mood. Basically since a certain event in my life a few months back I've had a creative block. I was supposed to have produced a fair few vids recently (sorry Dave) but haven't been able to on that basis. Hopefully though this will be the beginning of feeling the creative groove again.

I guess this might as well be an entry for the video comp as well. Vote here.

Comments in any which way are welcome.

video

Ben

Yeaaaaaah. always enjoy your vids and even more so when theyre of porter. shame the other footage was lost :(

P.s if the vid stutters even when its fully buffered/loaded is that simply cos my computer's poo?

Edited by Ollie Histon

Try again on the private issue. I've undun that setting twice now...

If it stutters, I'm sorry but your pc may not be powerful enough. Or your codecs might be not quite correct.

And Nick, sorry but I lost that footage of you (Rob and George also) in Plymouth along with James's other stuff. Standard sketchy behaviour from me.

And Nick, sorry but I lost that footage of you (Rob and George also) in Plymouth along with James's other stuff. Standard sketchy behaviour from me.

No worries Ben, we were frozen that day and could barely move! Will have to sort out another ride session sometime :)

YOutube it please, my pc cant handle vimeo

Try again on the private issue. I've undun that setting twice now...

If it stutters, I'm sorry but your pc may not be powerful enough. Or your codecs might be not quite correct.

How does one beef up said codecs?

YOutube it please, my pc cant handle vimeo

How does one beef up said codecs?

Not sure what codes you need to be honest. What i'd suggest though is downloading the k-lite codec pack alongside VLC media player and Media Classic Player. Usually one of those carries with it a codec that allows for smooth playback. On that point, have you actually tried downloading it and playing it?

Dave, have you actually tried downloading it yet? The option is in the bottom right of the screen providing you are logged in(and thus have a vimeo account).

Take control >_<

YEp it was worse, and i just downloaed some klite codec pack and its still the same!!

oh my god

oh my god

oh my god

james being james...so true

soooo short, I was just in true love with the riding and editing...then it stops so fast :(

beast riding, these kind of lines is what makes me stay in trials for sure

beast editing, you're actually one of my fav editing guy on here

just thank you for that and please keep it up

feck me the downloadable version doesnt work on my pc!

watched it online and then I tried to watch the file that I downloaded... it's actually impossible, tried everything, vlc, windows media player, media player classic, quicktime etc

the intro is ok but when the riding starts, it's fecked :(