James Porter: Getjimmy

1a2bcio8

I dont know how i could live without your vids........just love it.......keep it up......where the hell do you find this kinda music.......who is the intro music by please?

(Y)

Stanners

Oh yeah ....i think you should make a longish vid with loads of little sections like this vid......(unless uve done it already)

Edited by Stanners

Video was cool, but might've been nicer if it ended on a 'banger'? Sort of fizzled out, in that there were some pretty hefty moves in there, then it seemed to end and just fade out on one of the seemingly less heftier ones? I know you said that you lost some footage, but it seemed like it could've been a bit more finite, if you get me.

Having said that, that's being pretty picky 'cos the video itself was pretty fine.

Only thing i liked in that video was the up to front on the rail, everything else just did nothing for me.

But on that note, that up to front on that rail was THE sexiest thing i have ever seen.

Edit was nice aswell man.

Only thing i liked in that video was the up to front on the rail, everything else just did nothing for me.

But on that note, that up to front on that rail was THE sexiest thing i have ever seen.

Edit was nice aswell man.

Same...

I miss video styles like this

his old ashton bikes vid/teaser whatever it was which keep you on edge of your seat.

This style just bores me, some of it I enjoyed though.