My 24uk(updated)

nexRomania

ty ty , well for the first.... i don't rly have more money for the front brake :)) but is on the list , i also want to change the stem (actually bikepositive trigon , looking forword for the 2009 echo stem in silver) , no bashring cus i dont have the mount's , but as soon as i get my money , i will switch on some isis echo , zoo cranks and neon bashring , and i will stripp down the paint from cranks to match with the rest of the bike (i am sorry if my grammer is rubbish , but i don't speak english every day :$ )

The bike looked stunning in the first pictures but what on earth were you thinking with the purple parts??

The blue outer cables too :huh:

Sorry but I prefered it before the purple.

Gotta agree, it doesn't look so nice now :(

Looked sweet before hand though :D

• 1 month later...

pic's up , and now hope you are happy i made the pedals , bar ends , chain tensioner and the echo headset silver to match with the color theme , and i got a new chain , point mask (half link) it's still holdin' good :D

and my new movie trailer ... http://www.vimeo.com/5962606 (some clip's are made after a contest(trial jam) here in country(Romania) , in town Oradea , that is basicly in the other side on the map)