Ot: Who Out There Drives?

kona1991

Why not start up again then and come and hang out with us idiots? Be something to do at shows I guess?

I quit because i couldn't afford it, and with driving lessons, insurance, etc etc i deffinately couldn't afford it at the mo, plus, brakeless street bmx is where its at ;)

Sold my MR2 turbo to get an estate to get the bike around. Getting bored of it so looking at getting a TT Supra, this weekend :)

This was my last MR2

5.jpg

That was taken before I changed the spoiler to a decent one!

Sold my MR2 turbo to get an estate to get the bike around. Getting bored of it so looking at getting a TT Supra, this weekend :)

This was my last MR2

5.jpg

That was taken before I changed the spoiler to a decent one!

That's nice dude! I've got a 1988/89 MK1 1.6 Twin Cam T-bar. Love MR2's! :)

Love the mini, I had an old Mini thirty... Then it blew up... (N)

Quit trials two and a half years ago, bought a car, and then another, and another.. well 5 really, and ended up with my astra sport hatch, few extras, coilovers, heated seats, remapped ecu, straight through exhaust, tinted front n rear lights, xenons, bertone centre console etc....

And now can finally afford another bike! :D So i bought an old T pro off of a friend of mine, after two years though i love it... And it fits in the back!!

2002 vaxhaul astra 1.6 sxi

its depressingly slow, not the best on fuel, and iv pretty much blown up the speeker system.

but, with the rear seats down i can get my bike in without taking out any wheels, and can comfortably get 3 bikes and 3 people in. at a squeeze iv had four bikes four people.

its a first car, so sure its not great, but i love it

next up...vw transporter

I don't legally drive yet, what with being 16 and everything, but i've toyed with a few Land Rovers;

The mighty £80 Series 3 - welded the diffs, got it running and took it to a pay and play full of red, was a fun day;

n1357710141_30083126_4096.jpg

n1357710141_30083132_5858.jpg

Ripped a spring hanger off;

n1357710141_30083141_8718.jpg

Weighed it in for £120 :P

Had a scrapper series 2 which i broke up for parts after dragging it out of a field, and i'm picking this up in a few weeks time;

DSCN1013.jpg

1954 86" Series 1, ex-trialler, generally awesome. Got a hell of a lot of work to do, needs new bulkhead outriggers, new rear crossmember, tops of the chassis rails need doing, bulkhead's rotten, then i wanna treat it to a rag top and generally pimp it, but leave it really ratty - all ready for next year :)

Edited by Skoze

I drive a seat ibiza 2001. Bike fits in the back easy enough and big enough for child seat.

Its all you need.

I grew out of subs and noise after my 306 that had three 12" subs all running off their own cat D mono amps. Was obscenely loud and i loved it when i had it, but now i just think it was rather silly.