Maher's 2 New Steads - Check'um, The Feck Out!

Joe Papasnap Maher

How often do you come back to the Uk Joe?

Erm, this is my 3rd time back..

Been out there just over a year now. Came home for crimbo. Came home for the Big London ride..and now back for my Summer Holidays. 10th June - July 14th.

:o how come?

I'm guessing there's knack all trials out there, just that skatepark?

Bored of riding the skatepark on trials bike. Bit boring like. Plus being the only trials rider isnt very motivating.

Both rigs look sweet as :P shame your not taking the zoo with you as we need another steve-o rider who can switch riding styles.

Thanks for compairing me to Steve, but he is in a way diffrent league to me lol.

Can't believe they shipped those frames without anything to attach the hose to the frame. :lol:

Looks nice though, hope it rides well. Getting another vid done whilst you're in the UK perhaps? :P

bmx is where its at, if you wanted light.. should of got the grim reaper! lol its stupidly light, and nice.

zoo is allright, bit plane though.

id rather ride the bmx than the zoo, put it that way lol.

xx

bmx is where its at, if you wanted light.. should of got the grim reaper! lol its stupidly light, and nice.

Get a grim reaper if you want your frame to shear in half.

Make sure you keep the tyres on the BMX pumped up though man! I used to keep mine at 120 on the front 100 on the back :) There's quite a lot of bad press about the Macs but I loved mine purely for the light weight!

My first set where fine, although i bought another two and all they did was keep blowing. The sidewalls then started falling apart and opening up.