Jack Chinnery. Warning Video Contains No Lines And Some Banks!

Borat

As much as I want to stab Jack Chinnery*, watching that video, he has actually improved since seeing him last at DJ ride Abingdon a month ago. Compared to his first, well-known and much hated release of the 'Grass Bank' video he's added in a few more moves and despite there still being little variety, to some, in this video, it should be understood that there are actually more than in the first video. Less banks and bail clips in this one, yet people are still ripping the shit? I don't understand... as much as people may not like the wee lad, he's still riding, he's still improving and with negative comments about him trying to progress I doubt he'll even want to ride soon. At one point, you were all riding at the stage Jack's at, it's as though everyone expects each new video released to be at the standard of Damon Watson, CLS and Benito bloody Ross!

Would also like to point out that in person Jack isn't actually a dick ;D

*not really. Oh, and your legs are like sticks.

Edited by Hannah Shucksmith

Yeah well I actually find it really fucking hard to put on weight so I tend to get pretty shitty when people brand other people as "skinny". I once had an ex girlfriend claim me and my whole family were anorexic, just because we're all slim, that was a lovely conversation. Needless to say the next day we broke up.

Am I the only one failing to see what is wrong with riding some grass bank? Sure he could get pallets, but maybe they're just not readily available where he lives? Maybe hes just making the most of whats available to him locally (clearly, not much!).

I can't help but think that some members on this topic are actually seriously pisses off that he rode a grass bank?

He can ride what the f**k he wants.

Yeah well I actually find it really fucking hard to put on weight so I tend to get pretty shitty when people brand other people as "skinny". I once had an ex girlfriend claim me and my whole family were anorexic, just because we're all slim, that was a lovely conversation. Needless to say the next day we broke up.

I once had dead skinny legs, I am a recovered anorexic, I lost half my body weight through anorexia. I was classed as obese, at 14.2 stone, that's 198 lbs, by the time I was weighed in hospital on an IV I weighed exactly 100 lbs. f**k sake, all I said was Jack Chinnery has pin like legs, and you say I take things too f**king seriously? It's not like I told him he was anorexic and needed to gain 5 stone. f**k meee.

I once had dead skinny legs, I am a recovered anorexic, I lost half my body weight through anorexia. I was classed as obese, at 14.2 stone, that's 198 lbs, by the time I was weighed in hospital on an IV I weighed exactly 100 lbs. f**k sake, all I said was Jack Chinnery has pin like legs, and you say I take things too f**king seriously? It's not like I told him he was anorexic and needed to gain 5 stone. f**k meee.

I weigh 61kg at the mo, I managed to get up to 64kg but since me and my gf broke up I've been finding it harder to keep my weight on, so yeah I'm 6'1" and 9.5 stone, so I only weigh 135lbs.

I've never been able to put any weight on, but three years of office work (urgh) means I need to do a few sit-ups to keep my belly lean and mean. I've always hovered at about 63/64kg. I can spend months hammering weights without gaining any muscle mass; I just get toned. I don't really mind being a skinny b*****d though.

On topic, I don't really see what the hassle is with Jack's videos. He doesn't seem like a bad lad and if his videos piss you off that much then you don't feel you have to watch them.

As much as I want to stab Jack Chinnery*, watching that video, he has actually improved since seeing him last at DJ ride Abingdon a month ago. Compared to his first, well-known and much hated release of the 'Grass Bank' video he's added in a few more moves and despite there still being little variety, to some, in this video, it should be understood that there are actually more than in the first video. Less banks and bail clips in this one, yet people are still ripping the shit? I don't understand... as much as people may not like the wee lad, he's still riding, he's still improving and with negative comments about him trying to progress I doubt he'll even want to ride soon. At one point, you were all riding at the stage Jack's at, it's as though everyone expects each new video released to be at the standard of Damon Watson, CLS and Benito bloody Ross!

post-1044-1246364317.gif