Jack Chinnery, New Video

WIGAN

Is it just newbury? i saw a line i want to do.

Yeah, in that very old video; I BROUGHT OUT ON THE 20TH OF DECEMBER I THINK it was all newbury mate.

What is the line you want to try?

x

This is actually disgusting to see people being like this towards a fellow rider

Dan

This is trials-forum, what do you expact. I just ignore it now, nothing else you can do.

x

It is not funny and is unfair on the poor lad. Anyone could find a video they have digged up from their records and say WWWWAAAAAAYYYYY he is WEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL CRRRRAAAAAPPPP!!!!!!! Anyway just shows he has improved from then.

I still can't work out whether it's actually him or it's supposed to be a joke.

But if it is him, then in fairness I don't think the video is that bad at all. At least it's not on 'the bank' and I can see the foundations of a decent rider some way down the line.

The best piece of advice I can think of for you is to spend a little more time riding and less time making videos.. you will get there, it just takes time.

The best thing about trials is that nearly every ride you get a little bit better. Stick at it.

Edited by nichols_sam

I still can't work out whether it's actually him or it's supposed to be a joke.

But if it is him, then in fairness I don't think the video is that bad at all. At least it's not on 'the bank' and I can see the foundations of a decent rider some way down the line.

The best piece of advice I can think of for you is to spend a little more time riding and less time making videos.. you will get there, it just takes time.

The best thing about trials is that nearly every ride you get a little bit better. Stick at it.

Thanks sam.

Il report this topic to be closed

To be fair, I wouldn't care too much if I was Jack, the only one who looks like a spanner in this topic is Wigan.

Interesting Fact: If you move your mouse quickly up and down over the name 'Borat' in Jacks posts it makes his avatar move in such a way that it looks like Borat is laughing.