Using This Site - How To Keep Track Of Threads?

MikeWarner

I'm a vBulletin man through and through - in fact I've run a very large vBulletin forum for around 10 years now. The problem is, I just don't get this IP.Board software installed here.

My main issue - how do I keep track of threads that I participate in? Can I automatically subscribe to threads I participate in?

Please help, as I'm starting to use this forum less because I can't keep track of things very easily. Although, saying that, I'm probably missing something obvious.....

Thanks.

Edited by MikeWarner

Big "Options" box at the top right of the original post on each thread holds the keys to win.

You could always view your own posts and see which topics you'd spoken in, or look at the post icons on the main page for each sub-forum to see what you'd posted in?

To find your own thread go onto your profile and click topics. Same can be done with all your posts. Theres also an option to look through all your topics and posts just under your profile display picture. Think theirs a thing in the 'My controls' bit aswell which keeps track of topics that have been posted in since your last visit.

You get used to it after a while anyway.

Edit: Haha, been on here over 2 years now and never noticed the Massive Options box :P Cheers Mark ^_^

Edited by Adam-Griffin

I usually just look at my posts and see if anyone has replied to anything i've said.

A lot of the forums controls are kind of set up for a forums that get's a lot less traffic per day, like a forum that you could be expected to view every post posted in that day. I mean who uses the big cog buttons next to the list of subforums?

WHAT DID YOU DO!?

But the real question does SM chat have "SM, MODS and ADMIN only"? They're the only people who can see it. :lol:

Edited by JT!

I'm a vBulletin man through and through - in fact I've run a very large vBulletin forum for around 10 years now. The problem is, I just don't get this IP.Board software installed here.

My main issue - how do I keep track of threads that I participate in? Can I automatically subscribe to threads I participate in?

Please help, as I'm starting to use this forum less because I can't keep track of things very easily. Although, saying that, I'm probably missing something obvious.....

Thanks.

If you go to here http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....rCP&CODE=02

You can tick the "Enable 'Email Notification' by default?" box, which will email you whenever someone replies to a thread you've posted, or posted in.

If you go to here http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....rCP&CODE=02

You can tick the "Enable 'Email Notification' by default?" box, which will email you whenever someone replies to a thread you've posted, or posted in.

You are a star!!!! That is very hidden though - strange that it is put in the email section when you can opt to not have an email, but still subscribe.

:)