Wat Hs33 Pads To Get For A Smooth Rim

ECHO LITE

I had a green ZOO! pads and with tar was really good, but now Im using Heatsink Coustsink in CNC alloy backing and they are amazing. Brake lever is realy hard and braking is very strong, without annoying sound.

Everyone has different opinions, but in my experience, Heatsink Snowy's and Onza Limes are ace on smooth rims.

Right now i'm running TNN CRM's, I had a grind for them but it is dead now. So you could kinda call it a smooth rim and they are awesome!

rock pads are rubbish watch this

Like was said, that is not a problem with the pad, just the backing, I have been running these pads for a while now and have never had an issue with snapping backings, and i am a damn good tester of stuff like that......

I got the 10th anniversry ones for 99p on ebay, and they are the exact same compound. #

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PLAZMATIC-LTD-HS33-B...1QQcmdZViewItem

They realy are not the same compound, they are shite!

in my oppinion i would go for either Rock greens (not sure if these are still available) or TNN CRM's as these are the original CRM compound and that was awsome!!

Adam

Guest itstroy08

Well im using the rockman v-pads (blue) on my dj, and i can tell you now, they dont like my medium grind, the noise they make is horrible, so id steer clear. but the hs33 editions might not be too bad.

Seeming your using a smooth rim, stick to the maggies and tar, well a fizzy drink, so you can remove it easier.

I have found all the low price pads work better on smooth rims.

I'd be wary of anyone who suggests that pad X are amazing with 'a bit of tar'.

Pad materials have come a long way since magura blacks! A good pad won't need tar.

I'm running rock pad blues on a smooth rim and the only problem I've had is that they don't work in the wet.. but if that really concerns you then I'm pretty certain you'll be hard pressed to find any type of pad that works on a smooth rim in the wet.

I'm not very light either :$ , and they still lock very well.

They realy are not the same compound, they are shite!

in my oppinion i would go for either Rock greens (not sure if these are still available) or TNN CRM's as these are the original CRM compound and that was awsome!!

Adam

Same compound as the CRMs but without colour pigment.

They lied to me. :S Oh well, they were only 99p. CRM's must be amazing for me as these hold really well for me, but I'm only 6 stone. :P

They lied to me. :S Oh well, they were only 99p. CRM's must be amazing for me as these hold really well for me, but I'm only 6 stone. :P

ouch sorry to here that mate, anyay ZOO! green pads all the way in my opinion but its upto you whats your buget, ps go for the ones that are about £10-20 they are normaly good. (Y) (Y)

my mate got some rock greens the other week, and there meant for smooth rims. i was suprised how well they held compared to my koxx browns on my grind. they were a bit squeely though. im sure its worn off by now though. but they'd be my choice if i had smooth rims for sure!