Any Tips For Quiting Smoking

AaronR504

Hi everbody.

im trying to stop smoking and im finding it realy hard at the moment but i have decided i would rather be healthier so i can ride for longer without needing gasps of air

any random little tips will be greatly appreciated (no matter how sily i will try almost anything)

i tried quitting in june for my bday but failed as i went to the course that im on (very stressful)

as for tips well when i was at home and started craving i used to do 20 sit ups and 20 press ups, if i still wanted one i'd just do more

if i was out on my bike i would just ride more or eat

as for the biggest challenge down the pub i either bought another drink, played pool or them games like hex or pints makes prizes

good luck

I gave up in october. I just stopped and that was that. Just grin and bear it mate just dig in and get on with it. Thats my advice! Dont try eating to get over the cravings i tried that 1st time i tried quiting few years ago and i put a stone on in a month! But then again i was still smoking weed and got the munchies alot!

Dont start in the first place. So many of my 'mates' in school act like complete mongs smoking. They do think they are cool doing it, half of them were peer pressured into it. Imo, i'd tell whoever asked me to, to f**k right off!

Good day.

x

I'm on 2 -4 a day but i smoke rollies which i find might taste worse but are much better towards my health. I ain't addicted or anything but if you concentrate on something either than smoking say riding or similar then i find that a good help for when i need it.