What's The Shirt Cls Wear In His Vids?

gary_netlier

Hi... I'm a Taiwanese and is going to travel UK in the end of July. I am a fan of CLS and ride 06 python of course. I would like to buy the football shirt he wears in his vids but I don't know the name of that football team. Could any one tell me where I can get one? Is the shirt still available in the market? Thanks a lot..

And it's too bad I can't carry my bike to have a ride with you guys... Q___Q

a) i cannot believe your going to dress like him lol

and B- its an england football shirt (2003 / 2005 if i remember correctly)

yep.... it's kinda superstitious..... And he's my idol in bike trials.... It feels like imitating someone you admire a lot, like King of Pop MJ.

Or you can tell me your dressing style too. I hope I could ride as beasty as you. ^___^

yep.... it's kinda superstitious..... And he's my idol in bike trials.... It feels like imitating someone you admire a lot, like King of Pop MJ.

Or you can tell me your dressing style too. I hope I could ride as beasty as you. ^___^

haha - sorry dude, but its probably best you dont imitate my dress sense. Generally i am a nudist, its how they roll in scotland. however i just ensure that my videos are censored and i have clothes on when i film

…Generally i am a nudist, its how they roll in scotland…

Dude what the f**K?! There's kids all over that site, that can't be legal, surely?!

EDIT: Not aimed at you personally by the way, I realise it reads like I'm having a go at you lol, I'm not.

Edited by Bronz

Dude what the f**K?! There's kids all over that site, that can't be legal, surely?!

EDIT: Not aimed at you personally by the way, I realise it reads like I'm having a go at you lol, I'm not.

that site cant actually be legal can it ?

Nude pictures of underage kids of any age are legal so long as it's for art reasons or non sexual reasons like nudism.