Bike Trials Should Be An Olympic Sport!

Earl

I was sent this on face book so what do you think because i think why not it would be wicked.

Hi everyone!!

I think its about time that the Olympic games finally recognizes bike trial as an Olympic sport!!

help us do that by adding your name on our group post!!

alone we are weak but together we kick anyones ass!!

thank you!!

Now go practice if you want to be part of the Olympics!!

So i think we should start a poll or something YES or NO to Olympics?

It would be awesome yeah.

But sorry to break your bubble, but a little

group on Face book isn't going to make it happen

(N)

I know that but this is the forum we could have a go more than face book.

I was sent this on face book so what do you think because i think why not it would be wicked.

Hi everyone!!

I think its about time that the Olympic games finally recognizes bike trial as an Olympic sport!!

help us do that by adding your name on our group post!!

alone we are weak but together we kick anyones ass!!

thank you!!

Now go practice if you want to be part of the Olympics!!

So i think we should start a poll or something YES or NO to Olympics?

Yeah I see what your saying I personally would Love to watch it and see it happening. BUT ("There's always a but isn’t there") I could be wrong but I think the Olympics is more... say... oldish sports eg. Swimming weight lifting gymnastics etc. I’m not really sure it would fit in. If you wanted it in the Olympics you would probably have to get a petition and go up and down the country getting people to sign it then take it to the government.

Laurence.

What does it take to become an olympic sport though? How do you get it considered? We're all biased but I think it's a good spectator sport...

I wonder what the arguments would be against it for inclusion? Maybe some people don't view 'jumping about on things' as an athletic competition....maybe it just gets lumped in with bmx and is seen as a juvenille thing.

Yeah I see what your saying I personally would Love to watch it and see it happening. BUT ("There's always a but isn’t there") I could be wrong but I think the Olympics is more... say... oldish sports eg. Swimming weight lifting gymnastics etc. I’m not really sure it would fit in. If you wanted it in the Olympics you would probably have to get a petition and go up and down the country getting people to sign it then take it to the government.

Laurence.

Is BMX racing not one?

What does it take to become an olympic sport though? How do you get it considered? We're all biased but I think it's a good spectator sport...

I wonder what the arguments would be against it for inclusion? Maybe some people don't view 'jumping about on things' as an athletic competition....maybe it just gets lumped in with bmx and is seen as a juvenille thing.

its an incredible spectator sport. even a halftime show would be cool and probably make people want more and more. smooth riders will always make the sport look good no matter the skill level. you have to be in really good shape and have molto muscles to hop about stuff. its not like we are a bunch of kids with sagging pants trying and failing to look cool. trials should never be just lumped in with BMX.

i think im just gonna go out and ride.

Personally, I think it would do well in the Olympic games. It's easy to keep score (no horrible judges making biased decisions), exciting to watch, cheap to organize.. I have no idea why it shouldn't be an Olympic sport. It takes much more athleticism than bmx racing.. horse back riding.. speed walking.. any of those stupid excuses for an Olympic sport. It's also much more entertaining to watch than any other cycling event in the Olympics. I think it would attract tons of viewers too. Like, how many people have witnessed someone climb a rock face on a bike with no seat? or do immense gaps on their back wheel? It's perfect..

Is BMX racing not one?

He has the scrawniest legs ive ever seen!!!! LOL

Good riding though.

Sorry ? i'd prefer if you spoke my language.

Laurence.

Personally, I think it would do well in the Olympic games. It's easy to keep score (no horrible judges making biased decisions), exciting to watch, cheap to organize.. I have no idea why it shouldn't be an Olympic sport. It takes much more athleticism than bmx racing.. horse back riding.. speed walking.. any of those stupid excuses for an Olympic sport. It's also much more entertaining to watch than any other cycling event in the Olympics. I think it would attract tons of viewers too. Like, how many people have witnessed someone climb a rock face on a bike with no seat? or do immense gaps on their back wheel? It's perfect..

I can see what your saying. Do you think we should make a poll ? Earl would that be okay?, because it is your topic. But who would get trials reckignised by the goverment or whoever?

Laurence.

Laurence.

I can see what your saying. Do you think we should make a poll ? Earl would that be okay?, because it is your topic. But who would get trials reckignised by the goverment or whoever?

Laurence.

The f**k are you on about, tit!

Laurence.

laurence mate, you've obviously have just been validated and feeling like you can be a cocky sh*te but your the sh**test speller i've seen on the forum. (Y):giggle:

trials at the olimpics.
Edited by nickdonboy

Laurence.

Laurence.

You were saying the olympics are more old style sports. I was saying BMX racing was one. So read the whole post next time.