Bike Trials Should Be An Olympic Sport!

Earl

<!--quoteo(post=1946037:date=Jul 27 2009, 11:26 AM:name=Laurence--Trials)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laurence--Trials @ Jul 27 2009, 11:26 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1946037"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Sorry ? i'd prefer if you spoke my language.

Laurence.

I can see what your saying. Do you think we should make a poll ? Earl would that be okay?, because it is your topic. But who would get trials reckignised by the goverment or whoever?

Laurence.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You were saying the olympics are more old style sports. I was saying BMX racing was one. So read the whole post next time.

Sorry been offline as internet was playing about fixed now. Yes poll good with me it would be good to see trials in 2012 or the next one anyway A.

Edited by Earl

Hey guys, I remind you there is an official website destinated to olympic trials!

People from different countries send their name with identification number in order to support the idea of trials being olympic in a future. A good idea would be to ask your friends and family to send the application also, to get

more people supporting the idea...

We all know it´s difficult, but we do more by finding people to send their application than arguing about why still trials is not olympic.

Here´s the official site:

http://www.olimpictrials.es.tl/Apuntate-en-la-iniciativa-s-supports-the-idea.htm

In "Asunto" field, type in your country!

In "Tu Mensaje" field, type in your ID number.

After doing that, you can click at : "Lista de apoyos" at the left hand column of the webpage to see all the current supporters. It´s a really low number of people, but at least they´re many different countries!

Hope you support your sport lads! haha

Problem with that is er, we don't have ID numbers in the UK because luckily that shit idea hasn't been implemented, yet.

really? you dont have an identification number or something like that? Its an ID card..

However, if you don´t have "that shit", just type in your name and countrly lad..

How does a sport become Olympic?

To make it onto the Olympic programme, a sport first has to be recognised: it must be administered by an International Federation which ensures that the sport's activities follow the Olympic Charter. If it is widely practised around the world and meets a number of criteria established by the IOC session, a recognised sport may be added to the Olympic programme on the recommendation of the IOC's Olympic Programme Commission.

taken from www.olympic.org