Pierre-charles Clip 3

chimpanzyyyy

Hi

Here is the new vid of my friend Pierre-Charles(some of you knows him already from some comps or from the london ride).

He is a young rider from Belgium, he is quite new in trials (2 or 3 years) but he is already a beast. He's got the uk style(not hard to know what kind of rider he likes) but there's a bit of everything here... natty, street but mostly madness

because he is insane sometimes, that's why i like him

please do not hesitate to leave a comment for my friend, he is a sound guy

http://vimeo.com/5771122

Edited by chimpanzyyyy

:blink: wow! that was a amzing vid!!

0:40 was sick!! oh my god!! some sick moves there!! :o and 4:50 is just siiiiiiiiick!!! he is a good rider, no doubt :blink:

really i enjoyed it (Y)

i love the t-shirt of F.C.Barcelona :D

do u have videos chimpanzy? u always put many videos of others guys, and really i want see your riding :P:)

Edited by G_!

P.C you have got even more reckless with your riding since i last saw you. Chimpanzy what is he up too? Ha Ha Ha i remember him flying into the crowd at belgium (kortrijic) trying massive stuff. Ha Ha Ha i was scared amazed and laughed my self silly all the way through. P.C you are truely special. Hope to ride soon with you guys.

At the start I was like argggggg..... 5min vid this is going to be boring as hell, so put it on full screen and when it ended I was really upset and it all seemed to happen too quickly! Loved the vid, the music the lines the natural. TIP TOP