Does Anyone Live In Lancaster Who Rides On Their Own?

jade_onza

Hiya does anyone live in lancaster and is around the age of 18?

Because i am 18, im female and i ride on my own but i dont know any places to ride so i just end up riding in the car park on the kerbs and stuff all the time. It gets kinda boring, especially on my own. Im not very good but i know all the basics, im just trying to go bigger now. So if anyone wants to ride with me please add me on msn at jadelindley1991@hotmail.com or write on here :D

Thanks

Jade

Edited by jade_onza

Hiya does anyone live in lancaster and is around the age of 18?

Because i am 18, im female and i ride on my own but i dont know any places to ride so i just end up riding in the car park on the kerbs and stuff all the time. It gets kinda boring, especially on my own. Im not very good but i know all the basics, im just trying to go bigger now. So if anyone wants to ride with me please add me on msn at jadelindley1991@hotmail.com or write on here :D

Thanks

Jade

Il come down when I have time :)

lol, one mention of a female rider and you're willing to travel 140 miles to meet them?

lol. who would want a gf that rides? riding is like my escape, i only really see my trials mates if i am out riding or random nights out. couldnt imagine having a gf and then having to go riding with her. that would suck.

Back on topic, my aunty lives there and I've been thinking about going and staying and seeing what the ridings like. (If I'm right, it's not too far from Morcombe?).

I'll get in touch if I ever get round to it. I think the guys from Tarty ride there occasionally?

yeh me and my mate ride there some times when waiting to get on the train for morecambe(like an hour wait sometimes) we just go down a hill outside station past this like "posh" part lol and go to the premier shop and round the corner is some kid/playgroup place? think its shutdown mind but, out side theres good to ride, aint there a thew riders in lancaster? i would'nt mind going there for a decent ride one of the days

Back on topic, my aunty lives there and I've been thinking about going and staying and seeing what the ridings like. (If I'm right, it's not too far from Morcombe?).

I'll get in touch if I ever get round to it. I think the guys from Tarty ride there occasionally?

Morecambe is good - It always used to be one of my favourite places to ride, but I haven't been there in about 7 years. I went again recently (without a bike) and they've put in a load of new street furniture/junk along the prom which looks fun. Lancaster is OK to ride, nothing special though.

lol. who would want a gf that rides? riding is like my escape, i only really see my trials mates if i am out riding or random nights out. couldnt imagine having a gf and then having to go riding with her. that would suck.

Personly i'd love a gf that rides with me! would be fantastic!

Just out of intrest what exactly can you do jade and how long have you been riding ?

Haha

Ive been riding about 6 months and i cant do much to say i have been riding that long :(lol.

Pedal kicks, small gaps, small sidehops, small wheelie to pedal kick, hop forwards up things on 2 wheels and other beginner stuff haha. Im s**t really.

I really want to improve its just ive been riding on my own for all that time and i havnt really been out much and i havnt practised on big stuff so i havnt really been able to improve much.

what about you?

I like stuff that's difficult but not dangerous, so while I can do fairly technical things precisely and consistently, you won't find me doing anything big. I'm nothing like as good as the 13 years+ I've spent trialsing should suggest...

At the 6 month mark after I took up trials I probably still hadn't found out that it was called trials riding and had been a sport since the late 70's - I just rode my bike over stuff in a local building site with a bit of hopping because it was fun. That's what I recommend: Get out, ride your bike and don't get hung up on how your progress stacks up. It's irrelevant if you're enjoying it...

And ignore Tha Goat, he only exists on tha internet. The prospect of him existing in real life would be too damaging to the fabric of society...

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt (It hits Ethiopia, Zaire, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and Sudan too)... How's your (fat) ankle recovering?

It's not too bad, I'll have to get the bike out and have a play to see how it holds up.

And ignore Tha Goat, he only exists on tha internet. The prospect of him existing in real life would be too damaging to the fabric of society...

But I've met your mother!

You're just cranky cause I'm better then you!

Haha

Ive been riding about 6 months and i cant do much to say i have been riding that long :(lol.

Pedal kicks, small gaps, small sidehops, small wheelie to pedal kick, hop forwards up things on 2 wheels and other beginner stuff haha. Im s**t really.

I really want to improve its just ive been riding on my own for all that time and i havnt really been out much and i havnt practised on big stuff so i havnt really been able to improve much.

what about you?

you seem pritty good...

im this: (copyed off my other thread (Y) ) lol

Bike: Onza T-Pro

Time riding: 2 months

Side hop: 15"

Pedal kick: not multiple, height: 1.5ft

Rear wheel hop: 15-20 times...

Highest drop: 2 ft

Highest zap tap: 3ft

Other skill: 180 endo, Track stand, 90 bunny hop

Laurence.