Neil Tunnicliffe

Neil Tunnicliffe

Just a 25second clip though. Nothing to get to excited about also :huh:

Over the past year or so I ant been riding no way near as much as i normally would do. It goes down to lack of interest I think, So I have been taking it steady for a while.

But past few weeks I have been enjoying the sport again and just waiting for my new bike from Deng (owner) I will now be riding for ZOO! bikes again just like the olden days :shifty:

As soon as the bike arrives I will get cracking with a new video and see what the crack is, I can still ride just like I did a year ago (Y) And still feel as though new crazyerrrrrr stuff is out there.:D

Anyway, keep checking my website its not been updated much really over the year only minor ones just to keep things rolling. Will post new bike pictures up and riding ones asap.

Thanks! Banter over, lol.

Neil B)

Hefty! Good to see how smooth it all was too.

If you're going to make a longer video though, you're going to have to tape the filmer's mouth up. Having to listen to a few minutes of "Yeah" "Beautiful mate" and all that is gonna get well tedious.

yeah is Pauly C still around? I still have the parrot impression he did from the birmigham ride years ago on my hd... His borat impression is awful....

Good to see you back Neil! Nothing like the golden oldies!!!