My New Pashley 24mhz

pashley-phil

Here's some better pictures of my pashley 24 mhz :) which handle bars look better??

the higher bmx cruiser bars will make the bike ride alot better , but a nice 3inch rise riser bar would look the tits!

i use to have one of these years ago , great little bikes to cruise , ride trails and piss about on , but a little heavy .

thank god you got rid of those ridgeback forks from the first photo, 24inch bmx fork look much better

nice job :)

grant

cheers for the offer but in already have a 26 mhz i've just done up, as much as i'd love to keep collecting i think i should stop :-) plus i don't want to be selfish and hog all the pashley :-)

ahaha are you shure its packed with goodies ti glide hud-freshley powercoated frame and forks-and plenty of new bits

• 1 year later...

Done some mods to my Pashley 24 MHz

I've managed to find some Pashley tv series hubs laced to alex rims.

I've put some Pashley 26 MHz forks on

I changed the front sprocket from a 39t to a 34t profile

I've put a vee rear brake on and Some grinding pegs :)

78293731.jpg

975827f6.jpg

f9dba39b.jpg

ed90305b.jpg

would love to ride that.

you dont happen to have the original stem that came with it do you? id buy it off you. if not, what stem is it?

edit - hmmmm pegs!!!! can they be fitted on any wheel type? ive got hope pro 2 rear and hope mono front, both with no disc mounts (well hope 2 has had one grinded off) i like the idea of grinding!

Edited by arw_86