Leeds And Reading Festers

ogre

Would be fine if some twunt didn't fire one up in his van.

Leaving my friends car like this...

n714197774_901173_7929.jpg

I heard it was a bbq that they just left in the field? Assuming thats Reading?

Everything seemed to be exploding sunday night last year, they are cutting down on gas all together, no deo, spray etc over 100ml either.

Yer but you can't take drugs, glass bottles, spraypaint etc etc etc and it's hardly a biggie to take them in haha. Doesn't really effect anything.

I unknowingly pissed on a fire that had a gas canister in last year. It blew up mid piss so i reacted by swinging round to get away from it and pissing all over the lap of the girl whod asked me to pisso n it who was sitting behind me on a deckchair :lol: Karma.

What are the rules regarding alcohol? can you take cans but not bottles? or will i just have to pour my whiskey from glass to plastic bottles etc?

Yer bang on. But they never search bags at reading and the stewards don't tend to give a shit so whatever.

just take them anyway there not gonna do anything. they search a random selection of bags and even if you do get searched they dont really care. my bag got searched last year with an ounce of skunk literally sitting on the top in a tied up freezer bag and the guy just laughed and let me through.

On there site it even says they will be confiscating any aerosol cans with more than 100ml in. Its so stupid that means searching like everyone's bags thoroughly.

Its not going to happen. They just do random searches. If you that worried though just take lots of linx bullet things

For anyone going to leeds on any day besides Thursday (you can turn off the A1m onto the A64 on that day) dont use google maps or sat navs. The local roads that are being used (West Woods Road and Paradise Way) are new roads so wont show up on them.

This MAP shows you what the junctions are like now.