Hegedűs László

Chris Elson

He is improving so fast and by so much! Would like to see how he fairs up in a world cup against the worlds top 10 or so.....maybe he will enter next year?

Slinger would take him!

I dont want to course a massive argument over this topic. But i dont think slinger would....?

I dont want to course a massive argument over this topic. But i dont think slinger would....?

in terms of power and style, we can talk about it

but in terms of comps, slinger is way better... he is 10th in the uci world ranking, hegedus l is 63rd

I know it's also about how much comps you did but meh, it gives a nice idea of the thing

His riding is amazing but I found the vid rather boring. It was worth waiting till the end though, f**king hell :blink:

Nice music.

edit: meh, now I remember the track, wanted to use it for a vid a few months ago.

The name is: Kate Havnevik - New Day

Edited by Greetings

That was a good vid to put on chris.

That guys has definitley got the moves but he needs some training if he is going to take on the top10 at some point. He is a very very good though.

Another watch i think for that one defo. Not because of those skimmpys he has. you get me.

181cm lol Thats taller than most of my mates. Some one know the world record for a hook? how far of is hegedűs lászló

181cm lol Thats taller than most of my mates. Some one know the world record for a hook? how far of is hegedűs lászló

benito did 1m90, but I don't think there's a world record for the biggest hook.

I think the biggest should be around 1m90/2m... but it depends of the run up aswell, french are really good for short run ups, but some of the tunny hooks are just insane.